COME ON KHALISTANI'S LETS ACHIEVE OUR GOAL

Mehtab Singh

Strange how Chohan and Wassan Singh Zaffarwal have not dissapeared. These two were at one time two of the biggest pro Khalistan charlies around. Now we have Chohah living in his kothi and Zaffarwal trying his hand at homeopathic medicine.

How can you guys speak for all of the Punjabis and say they do want Khali-stan ?

Go to Punjab talk with ordinary people from across the board and you two will learn they do not give two hoots about independence.

No its not about pronounciation there is more to it than that, it was people like chohan who have now fled back to India with their tails firmly between their legs that coined the term khalistan.

Those martyred may not have kothis but all the bigwigs do. Those bigwigs still in Pakistan are living in their kotia. They got countless people killed whilst living a life of luxury themsleves. Zaffarwal himself has admitted to living in luxury and how the Pakistanis wanted them to undertake acts of terrorism. Why do these bigwigs not come out in the open. From history none of our military leaders have ever hidden themselves away. Jassa Singh Ahluwalia, Jassa Singh Ramgharia, Bhangi Sardars etc etc never hid in other countries, they led from the front. Maybe these bigwigs like Chohan and Zaffarwal are all mouth not willing to risk their own lives or those of their own kids.

Exactly one year ago I was

singing the same tune. But when things hit close to home, thats when one realizes the blindfold one was wearing. If its destined, yours will come off sooner or later.

Guest stopsingh2
Strange how Chohan and Wassan Singh Zaffarwal have not dissapeared. These two were at one time two of the biggest pro Khalistan charlies around. Now we have Chohah living in his kothi and Zaffarwal trying his hand at homeopathic medicine.

How can you guys speak for all of the Punjabis and say they do want Khali-stan ?

Go to Punjab talk with ordinary people from across the board and you two will learn they do not give two hoots about independence.

No its not about pronounciation there is more to it than that, it was people like chohan who have now fled back to India with their tails firmly between their legs that coined the term khalistan.

Those martyred may not have kothis but all the bigwigs do. Those bigwigs still in Pakistan are living in their kotia. They got countless people killed whilst living a life of luxury themsleves. Zaffarwal himself has admitted to living in luxury and how the Pakistanis wanted them to undertake acts of terrorism.  Why do these bigwigs not come out in the open. From history none of our military leaders have ever hidden themselves away. Jassa Singh Ahluwalia, Jassa Singh Ramgharia, Bhangi Sardars etc etc never hid in other countries, they

led from the front. Maybe these bigwigs like Chohan and Zaffarwal are all mouth not willing to risk their own lives or those of their own kids.

Exactly one year ago I was singing the same tune. But when things hit close to home, thats when one realizes the blindfold one was wearing. If its destined, yours will come off sooner or later.

Please explain why your perceived blindfolds came off.

Exactly 20 years ago I was singing the same tune. But after a few years when I saw how it was the innocent people suffering and how these big time charlies were living it up in Pakistan things hit me. Every week innocent people were being killed by both sides and these Pakistan based joeys had no problems issuing statements claiming responsibility for incidents when innocent people were being gunned down, thats when one realizes the blindfold one was wearing. If its destined, yours will come off sooner or later. My blindfold also came off when I made several trips to Punjab and found no one was bothered about Khalistan, Sikhistan or whatever you want to call it.

These big time charlies hide in Pakistan, they do not risk their own families but get them sent to western countries (eg Zaffarwals family in Switzerland) whilst the families and friends of others suffer. Did Bhindranwale hide ? Did General Subegh Singh hide ? No they stood their ground and were true to their word leading by example.

"what are we doing sitting around---dont we have a khalistan to make????" we should be completing the dreams of sant jarnail singh khalsa bhindrawale ji and we should be makin khalistan..

sant jarnail singh khalsa bhindrawale never asked for khalistan... he has made it clear he is not for khalistan or against it.... all he wanted was sikhs to get equal rights and the classificatiom of Amritsar as a holy city so alcohol and tabbaco couldnt be sold there

blah blah blah

vaaheguroojikakhalsavaaheguroojikifatehh!!

its all talk ... 1 more thing paul_84 your talking about khalistan your the one who deals drugs at school and gets kicked out so i would practice what i preach and i also think you should not have brought alcohol and drugs into " khalsa school" where there is a gurdawara..

bhulla chuka maff

during the march towards freeedom from the British, many sikhs were in the British army killing their own people fighting for independence. The cycle repeats itself again, and the "terrorists" will be the bhagat singhs of the future. It is always this way, some people know they are slaves while others realize it after it is too late.

As for Bhindrawaala he didn't want khalistan but said the day the army steps foot in Darbar Sahib the foundation of khalistan would be laid. And as for the anti-khalistanis I would like you to answer a 10 year old sikh child's question on 20 year anniversary of operation bluestar, "Did we win?" Mr stopsingh you say Bhindrawaala fought head on, well did we get what he fought for? I do not think so, therefore it is not over.

what was started wil be finished, it is not in our blood to start something and not finish it. As for hiding in the west, your delhi masters have been hiding in delhi ever since 1947, they buy out our own people and have sikhs kill sikhs. Robeiro couldn't handle the singhs so they sent the shatan kp gill to kill his own. If you are talking about hiding, the blood of 200,00 singhs and singhniyah are proof of our commitment.

and buy the way your not fooling anyone, i know your from khalistan.biz where you post the same <admin-profanity filter activated> and same arguments.

Guest stopsingh2
what was started wil be finished, it is not in our blood to start something and not finish it. As for hiding in the west, your delhi masters have been hiding in delhi ever since 1947, they buy out our own people and have sikhs kill sikhs. Robeiro couldn't handle the singhs so they sent the shatan kp gill to kill his own. If you are talking about hiding, the blood of 200,00 singhs and singhniyah are proof of our commitment.

and buy the way your not fooling anyone, i know your from khalistan.biz where you post the same <admin-profanity filter activated> and same arguments.

My Delhi master ? Ooooh ouch getting a bit personal as you cant take part in a debate without resorting to such lowly tactics. ohmy.gif

What about your Pakistani masters who sit in their kotia spouting rubbish whilst the innocent youngsters in Punjab were being slaughtered. Did not see your Pakistani masters risk their own lives. :T:

Ha ha ha how very little you know. Here is something for you. I HAVE NEVER BEEN ON OR POSTED ON KHALISTAN.BIZ. So you

are not fooling anyone with your RAW / ISI type analysis. :wub: ))))

i have never even known any pakistani who told me about khalistan. khalistan is the result of indian injustice not pakistani intelligence as your delhi masters claim. was it pakistan who refused to make punjabi suba in 1947 was it pakistan who made it illegal for sikhs to demand a punjbai suba? punjab was made in 1966 after your delhi masters got tired of arresting nad killing sikhs. Was it pakistan who took chandigarh? was it pakistan who sent gurbachan and his nakli nirankaris to amritsar? was it pakistam who attacked darbar sahib? was it pakistan who drafted a constitution that says sikhs are hindus?

pakistan has nothing to do with this. we all know that pakistan is has the blood of sikhs on their hands as well, such as when bhutto gave the names of singhs in the movement to rajiv. both pakistan and hindustan are playing with the sikhs just as when the hill rajas and the mughalsa were in cahoots against Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji and the khalsa panth.

what about jaswant singh khalra who proved to the world that india was murdering sikh youth and cremating their bodies illegaly? he disappeared, was that not your bharat mata?

PLEASE man take your pakistan garbage somewhere else, in my view this is a sikh movement, not a pakistani or indian struggle. sikhs have always fought their battles alone, and this time it is no different.

was it pakistan who refused to make punjabi suba in 1947 was it pakistan who made it illegal for sikhs to demand a punjbai suba? punjab was made in 1966 after your delhi masters got tired of arresting nad killing sikhs. Was it pakistan who took chandigarh? was it pakistan who sent gurbachan and his nakli nirankaris to amritsar? was it pakistam who attacked darbar sahib? was it pakistan who drafted a constitution that says sikhs are hindus?

man didn't you know, it was pakistan who was responsible for the anti Sikh carnage in delhi after indra was put to sleep !!!!!!!!!!!

thats what some of the indian politicians say to get the blame off their head...i find it hilarious, disgusting, ridiculous and enraging all at the same time...!!!!!!!!!!

blah blah blah

its all talk ... 1 more thing paul_84 your talking about khalistan your the one who deals drugs at school and gets kicked out so i would practice what i preach and i also think you should not have brought alcohol and drugs into " khalsa school" where there is a gurdawara..

bhulla chuka maff

i unno wat da hell ur talkin bout taksali kaur but yea sorry people if u dint like my topic fateh