Bowing Jaap Sahib ?

KhalistaniGunMan

I thinks its nice to see someone bowing to Waheguru constantly while listening to Sri Jaap Sahib. Why not look at it in a positve way? They are bowing down continiously to Bani...how can this be wrong? People can say the same thing about doing parkarama around Guru Sahib. Its showing respect either way you look at it.

that begs the question...should we idol worship?..and if not...then why not?

I thinks its nice to see someone bowing to Waheguru constantly while listening to Sri Jaap Sahib. Why not look at it in a positve way? They are bowing down continiously to Bani...how can this be wrong? People can say the same thing about doing parkarama around Guru Sahib. Its showing respect either way you look at it.

Yeah, why are we trying to say this is bad? These arent yoga excercises as much as they are showing devotion by bowing. The only thing is that they shouldn't be saying "down, up, eyes closed" etc. other than that what's wrong? Why do we try and divide and say, do this, not this, so often?

it's not wrong? they are physically doing the actions that they are saying, i.e, namastan (salutations/respect,etc). Jaap Sahib is a yoga in itself, for example, when you say Hai, it has a bindi on it so you are meant to say it out of your nose and breathe out a bit forcefully.