Bjp Crowd Beat-Up Elderly Sikh And Pull-Off Turban While Gagging Mouth!

SikhWorldTv

the difficult thing for me to understand is why have the masses of punjab so many times voted for the BJP politicians to govern Punjab. The Punjab people are so stupid thats why they lost their chance for independance in 84 by back stabbing Sant Jarnail Singh - The Punjab people are so stupid they say whichever government comes in and fixes our alleyway from mud to bricks. He is a good politician. Whoever gives our wells free electricity he is good. And behind the scenes the politicians rape the Jatt farmers and destroy their religion and culture. All this drugs/ alcohol outlets on every corner. Girls being interested in Beauty Parlours and mundeh beingh ranjeh - these are all government scams to plunder the Punjab.

In my village once i went to one of these gatherings during vote times, everyone from the local villages came to get a free drinking session. And the host he had a rupees stash in his hand the size of a brick, he passsed it over to the politician. I remember the politicians name it was Tarlochan Singh Suund.

THIS FLIPIN BJP CRAP I SWEAR TO GOD IF I WAS THERE WITH MY AMRITDHARI FREINDS I WOULD HAVE DONE SOMTHING ABOUT THIS!!!!!!!!! THIS JUST PUTS ME IN RAGEE I SWEAR MAN HOW CUD THEY DO THAT TO THAT OLD MAN!!!! STUPID INDIANS!!!!!!!!

I WILL SUPPORT KHALISTAN FOREVER!!!! KHALISTAN ZINDABAD!!!!!!!!!