What Sikhi Products Would You Like To See?

A virtual-panj-pyare device. It would be like having the advice and counsel of the panj pyare at any time. Because one of the reasons for having panj pyare is to decide on issues, and to compromise and break

ties(therefore the odd number five, one can always break the tie). Because we have lost the ability to compromise, and think there is only one way,and for any issue we have extremists, moderates, and liberals.

Take the issue of Dasam Granth. Some believe it is Dasam Guru Granth because it is Guru's bani and should be given same status as Guru Granth Sahib ji, some believe that only some banis were written by Guru Gobind Singh Ji and other banis weren't, others believe that no banis were written by Guru Ji.

So like the Sarbat Khalsa did in 1930's when they compiled the Rehit Maryada, they only wrote the minimum requirements, what most people agreed on, and left it to individual choice to go beyond the minimum

requirements.

So type in the problem the extremist view, liberalist view and the virtual-Panj Pyare will decide on a moderate, minimum requirement compromise. This will lead to constructive debate and will hopefully elimiinate the harsh words and fights. On the Dasam Granth issue the virtual device will take in the extremist,moderate, and liberal view and will decide on let's say that noone is allowed to doubt on the Nitnem banis:Jaap Sahib, Tav Prasaad Savaiye, Chapaui Sahib, or Ardaas, but the rest is to individual choice. Of course many will not like this moderate view because it still promotes nindaks but at least it will stop bad

parchaar that effects Amrit and Ardaas.

Also it will help us decide trivial matters such as what to do with issues like Jay Leno's remark about the Golden Temple. Many people wanted him to apolozise and wanted to protest, while others said it was a

joke stop being so fanatic and paranoid, and we shouldn't say/do anything because the Indian Govt got involved and are trying to use it to ruin our image and win votes.

Maybe it could be a app where everybody shares therir viewpoint on recent issues and the app could come up with a compromise?

We need to learn compromise. All great nations use compromise as the most democratic and effective way as it allows people to work together to solve problems.

- Innovate way to have dastar which have same resistive elements(sarbloh with cushion) as helmet (if such thing could be created), that could really benefit us.

i've allready created the product for this... it is all gupt for now , it needs copyrighting and patenting ... i personally wouldn't wear on myself.

Would love to see a singh and singhnee soft toy. Both in bana;dastar etc..I would personally buy them myself if they were created :) if the soft toys had all 5 kakkars it in a way it would make it easier to teach little kids because soft toy could be used to teach little toddlers etc as young kids pick up things fast :).