Badal To Be Chief Minister, Swearing-In On March 14

Azaad

I'm going to be attacked for this but here I go

I'd rather have a party in power that tries to destroy Sikhi, than have a party that destroys everything a Sikh is supposed to stand for.

Congress is destroying Punjab and Sikhi from the outside. Badal is destroying Punjab and Sikhi from within. I'd rather have the one that destroys from the outside.

I'm going to be attacked for this but here I go

I'd rather have a party in power that tries to destroy Sikhi, than have a party that destroys everything a Sikh is supposed to stand for.

Congress is destroying Punjab and Sikhi from the outside. Badal is destroying Punjab and Sikhi from within. I'd rather have the one that destroys from the outside.

Agree

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh ||

I know we are all upset about the Badal winning election etc. but a Katha Vachik/Santhaya Teacher/Friend of Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale and other Taksal Gursikhs once said this that politics is corrupted but SAD is supposed to be our party bit until we don't get immandar leaders its going to corrupted. But even Sant Ji (Bhindranwale) supported SAD. You know what that Gursikh ( the Katha Vachik/Santhaya Teacher/Friend of Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale and other Taksal Gursikhs) said I tell the people that vote for congress one thing. We are fools for voting in congress. They killed 3000 ( somebody correct me if i am wrong ) Sikhs in 2 days ( again correct if wrong). The SAD has had great leaders and it has had more leaders that care about Gursikhi than the other parties. At least the SAD doesn't kill innocent Gursikhs. The congress i attacking from inside. How about all those spy agencies set up during the 80's that still exist to this day to montior supposed anti-national sentiments within Sikhs( more like check to see of theres someone we need to kill in a false encounter or put a false charge against).

Bhula Chuka Di Khima And May Satguru And The SadhSangat bless this papi with Gurmat.

:waheguru:

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh ||

I am in a bit dilemma here, Would we be happy if congress won?

Exactly the same dilemma I faced when I was in Punjab. I managed to shed light to the truth of how much of a traitorous dog Badal is (and how he is controlling SGPC via makkari), but the only problem was the only other option is Congress lol!

Better the small town thugs Badals than the biggest mafia in India - (Congress party) + considering what badals have done to Sikhs, Congress has done in 10 fold and continues to do by protecting the people who orchestrated the Sikh genocide.

Actually, from what I heard, SAD(B) is good for the farmers (and that's it). Just for that I'd rather have SAD(B) win over congress. Perhaps

To papi dass... not having a go but underthe badal sarkar there are many many reports with singhs and singhnia being targeted .. Gurmukhs going missing and being taken out ... its just not as widly published as the 84 masacares

Badal sarkar has prommised so much and deliverd 0

however id rather the devil i know which is badal - he keeps farmers on side with positive policies on land etc. He keeps mid panthic peps hands tied due to the sgpc control etc etc

Howeevr id ratehr have him than congress .. i know that sounds anti pantic and against the reasoning above but the fact is punjab is a currpot politians playing field ... even saying this the people in pujab mus have some sence in who their voting for... its like someone in afganistan saying vote for BNP in the UK elections .. guys if your not there give a little bit of redibility to those that are