What Would Happen If You Went To India And

KARKOOSINGH23

The biggst slap in da face iz we hav 2land @indira kutti gandhi airport :(

i spit whenver her name is mentioned on the seakers...last time i landed there and they mentioned her name on the speaker...i was nearly physically sick....singho whenever you land at her airpot..leave it as messy as you can...litter, spit, leave <banned word filter activated> stained toilets..lol

at the delhi airport shouted KHALISTAN ZINDABAD slogans and wore Sant Jarnail Singh Ji T-Shirts . would RSS and other hindus terroist organizations try to kill you , would Badal try to kill you because your talking about Khalistan . I know this guy who was talking about Khalistan and spreading awareness and he got sent to jail for 2 and a half years but most ppl get killed .

bro you dont need to do that..stay gupt..because the time is coming near when yudh starts up again in punjab..once that happens you can do as many jakare as you want ...just stay gupt...get an education or a trade based skill...raise a family ..keep sikhi strong in your family...keep sangat with kharkoos...and when the call comes...dont hesitate

i spit whenver her name is mentioned on the seakers...last time i landed there and they mentioned her name on the speaker...i was nearly physically sick....singho whenever you land at her airpot..leave it as messy as you can...litter, spit, leave <banned word filter activated> stained toilets..lol

Yes I'm sure the cleaning staff at the airport would really appreciate that. After all, it was their mistake to try and earn a living by cleaning garbage of people like you and me by working at the airport.

*major sarcasm*

If it really bothers folks to land at Delhi airport, next time land at Amristar. Simple.

Dont see why we should do that. Only the cleaners will suffer. Anyway Sikhs act higher than the average person. We are above doing lowly acts like that

if indiara gandhi was in front of u alive n u had a pistol wud u not kill her . its her airport . all poor n ppl doing jobs like cleaning <banned word filter activated> in delhi indiara gandhis airport must have been some type of bad against sikhi or some type of paapis by making a mess u r helping them clean up there paap from last janam and damaing indiara gandhis airport. i hate even when they same th name of indiara gandhi i wud not even like to swallow my own spit with hearing her name i unno bout u .delhi airport is hindu gov . making it a mess hindu gov needs to higher more cleaners n ther money gets wasted .

If it really bothers folks to land at Delhi airport, next time land at Amristar. Simple.

Lol.. So true. Our people is all about talk and when it comes to walk their talk then you always see em running away from beir principles. Asr tickets as usuals are few hundred expensive than delhi ones. Our ppl will land anywhere where it is cheaper rather than supporting our state. They will land wherever its cheaper. Amritsar airport which is now named after Guru Ram Das ji.

if indiara gandhi was in front of u alive n u had a pistol wud u not kill her . its her airport . all poor n ppl doing jobs like cleaning <banned word filter activated> in delhi indiara gandhis airport must have been some type of bad against sikhi or some type of paapis by making a mess u r helping them clean up there paap from last janam and damaing indiara gandhis airport. i hate even when they same th name of indiara gandhi i wud not even like to swallow my own spit with hearing her name i unno bout u .delhi airport is hindu gov . making it a mess hindu gov needs to higher more cleaners n ther money gets wasted .

I don't understand why you think it's "her" airport. Not like she built it herself. It was just named after her. Sort of like saying the Amritsar airport belongs to Guru Ramdas Ji...which I guess it does, but not in the sense in which you are saying it.

Anyway, I don't see how that justifies you leaving "as much litter on the ground and <banned word filter activated> stains in the bathrooms as you can"

I don't understand why you think it's "her" airport. Not like she built it herself. It was just named after her. Sort of like saying the Amritsar airport belongs to Guru Ramdas Ji...which I guess it does, but not in the sense in which you are saying it.

Anyway, I don't see how that justifies you leaving "as much litter on the ground and <banned word filter activated> stains in the bathrooms as you can"

curse her airport and curse the people who work for her institutions