Today, This Very Moment...

Mehtab Singh

From the BBC Website

"Beant Singh was killed on 31 August along with 17 others by a suicide bomber identified as Dilawar Singh. Rajoana was convicted of acting as a back-up suicide bomber should Singh have failed."

I don't see anyone mentioning these innocents, surely they can't all have been bad, how would we feel if 18 Sikhs had been blown up, I know the arguments of thousands of innocent Sikhs killed but that does not make it right. I don’t suppose this post will stay up long but put yourself in the shoes of the families of these innocents

Guest KopSingh

From the BBC Website

"Beant Singh was killed on 31 August along with 17 others by a suicide bomber identified as Dilawar Singh. Rajoana was convicted of acting as a back-up suicide bomber should Singh have failed."

I don't see anyone mentioning these innocents, surely they can't all have been bad, how would we feel if 18 Sikhs had been blown up, I know the arguments of thousands of innocent Sikhs killed but that does not make it right. I don’t suppose this post will stay up long but put yourself in the shoes of the families of these innocents

those killed in the blast were corrupt police officers and politicians <edited>