Jakhar Should Be Honoured By Sikhs

Just a few points:

We should honour the Jail Superintendent who refused to hang Bhai Balwant Singh.

He has played a great role over the last few weeks.

Also how can we proactively help have the leaders in Punjab released from prison? They have not committed any crimes. They led peaceful protests.

Is it a crime to lead a peaceful protest in a Democracy?

Why are reporters arrested (Sikh channel and sangat tv) for filming in a Democracy?

you know what i totally agree... yes we don't know 100% that he acted alone or under orders from Badal.. but that is totally irrelevant.

What we need to show to the world is the Sikh community is unanimously supporting Rajoana, if Jakkar was recognised by the Sikh community, given awards etc.. maybe just maybe other people in the police with an ounce of Sikhi will be convinced too..

it is a perfect opportunity as Rajoana himself ofcourse is ex police, and he will appeal to many in the force, who will see him as one of their own.

Yes 99% of Panjab Police are scum.. But if we want a independent Panjab we will need singhs to revolt in the Police and Army.. Simerjit mann, Shaheed Bhai Subaig Singhji types..

Good one!

shouldn't all the sikhs in Indian armed forces/police be resigning in protest against the treatment meted out to the sikhs?

Why does some people want to walk two paths together i.e. helping a honest sikh in the jail for the past 17 years & continuing to serve the corrupt and impotent system?

Some sikhs can always come up with strange suggestions! He just did his duty. it was illegal by Indian law to hang a prisoner in Punjab as the incident happened in the union territory Chandigarh.

if you want to honour him...........honour all those sikhs in the army who refused to fire towards or inside Sri Darbar sahib?

Honour those policemen who luckily or unluckily didn't fire and killed more like Bhai Jaspal? they deserve something from sikh panth too. don't they.

Maybe Jakhar was scared from the backlash that would have taken place in case he hanged Bhai Balwant.

when you don't know the inside story don't start giving "siropas" to people. sorry if i am being rude.

I agree all the policemen/army men who refused to fire or enter Harmandar Sahib should be honoured. Regardless if Sikh or not. If i was old enough and we had Sikhsangat back then I would have made that suggestion too.

Yes I don't know the inside story. Maybe you can share what is going on in that prison? Maybe i am naive but maybe the prison guards like Bhai Balwant Singh. If they hate him and the superintendent is scared of badal and whoever and is acting on instructions then that is his problem. But as a Sikh nation it would be good PR and may encourage others like me who can't read the superintendents mind, to in the future be honourable and support a righteous man.

We sit here in the uk/usa and accuse everyone of being RSS or badals little pet unless they get arrested or shout khalistan jindabad loud enough for the whole world to hear. Yes i dont know the inside story but then can you honestly say you do?

No one said siropa. Maybe a trophy or something.

But i guess i must be acting on badals instructions too now.

Its about having a vision, long term about how we liberate peoples minds towards a independent Panjab. The strong and steadfast in their Sikhi will always be there, but for a Egypt/Libya situation to occur we need the MASSES to be sympathetic towards Sikhs and a liberated Panjab.. especially people in authoritative positions.

We will need the Ex-polce Simerjit Manns, Ex-Police Shaeed Bhai Dilawar Singh ji, Rajoana, Ex Army Shaheed Bahi Subaig Singhji

It is common known knowledge that in the Police if you kill Sikhs i). Little come-backs ii). you are internally promoted.

But also bare in mind, constable salaries are like £150 a month, they pick the dumbest losers, who are then caught up in this dead end job, knowing if they disgrace their job, they will have no privileges, no pension, no job prospects and constant harassment.

I am never gonna make excuses for them, as the majority are scum, but there is a large proportion who are just doing their job- We need to have the long term vision and foresight to get them on our side.

How do we counter-act the "bonus/privileges 4 killing Sikhs" culture? We give those that stand loyal to Sikhs even more privileges and look after them.

We have a perfect opportunity here as Rajoana and Dilawar Singh were both Ex-Police.. there will be sympathizers in the police.. its very easy to say if they cared they would leave their job.. easy saying that in a country with no welfare/support and especially for these types who have no skills.

Have long-term visions, understand the situations, and at all times bare in mind.. we want one thing.. Khalsa Raj over Panjab which the MASSES are prepared to fight for

Its about having a vision, long term about how we liberate peoples minds towards a independent Panjab. The strong and steadfast in their Sikhi will always be there, but for a Egypt/Libya situation to occur we need the MASSES to be sympathetic towards Sikhs and a liberated Panjab.. especially people in authoritative positions.

We will need the Ex-polce Simerjit Manns, Ex-Police Shaeed Bhai Dilawar Singh ji, Rajoana, Ex Army Shaheed Bahi Subaig Singhji

It is common known knowledge that in the Police if you kill Sikhs i). Little come-backs ii). you are internally promoted.

But also bare in mind, constable salaries are like £150 a month, they pick the dumbest losers, who are then caught up in this dead end job, knowing if they disgrace their job, they will have no privileges, no pension, no job prospects and constant harassment.

I am never gonna make excuses for them, as the majority are scum, but there is a large proportion who are just doing their job- We need to have the long term vision and foresight to get them on our side.

How do we counter-act the "bonus/privileges 4 killing Sikhs" culture? We give those that stand loyal to Sikhs even more privileges and look after them.

We have a perfect opportunity here as Rajoana and Dilawar Singh were both Ex-Police.. there will be sympathizers in the police.. its very easy to say if they cared they would leave their job.. easy saying that in a country with no welfare/support and especially for these types who have no skills.

Have long-term visions, understand the situations, and at all times bare in mind.. we want one thing.. Khalsa Raj over Panjab which the MASSES are prepared to fight for

Punjab police recruits majority- from our sikh population. they are trained hard. even for the constable job you need to be extremely fit.Have you seen the recruitment rallies?

for example 100m in about 13/14 seconds etc. just an example PP commandos do 24/25 kms cross country even other week. I know most of the high ranking officials have big tummies but they used to be fit once. Have you ever visited one of the commando training facilities? They don't have big GYM muscles but have longlasting stamina. By the way I am not praising PP here. Just telling you what they are made of. they are from amongst us.

as far as the high ranking e.g. DSP etc are concerned because they are directly recruited via PPSC they come mostly through bribes and knowhows e.g. Gurdaspur SSP is son-in-law of a close confidante of senior Badal.

The only way is deal with PP is raising awareness towards sikhi and its principles. How? I believe each sikh knows 1-2 PP back in punjab be it at the senior level or at the junior level. reach out to them. explain and educate them.

the same applies to Army personnel.

To obtain Khalsa raj we need (i.e. even the panthic parties or organisations) to sympathise with the problems and issues that PP faces e.g. pressure from politicians, lower wages, long duty hours (you won't believe how long they can be deloyed in some cases continously for hours and hours), untimely transfers, broken families because of job transfers etc.

this way we will have more SYMPATHY in PP THAN EVER.

this doesn't mean sympathise with HIGH ranking DGP's, DSP's, SSP's.

You have to break the chain of command i.e. dissociate lower ranks who are in majority from the top ranking officials who are less in numbers but do MORE wrong things.