Anouncement: New Features Added to Keertan.Net

smartsingh24

Guest noonespecial

I think the Samagum that AKJFOREVER is talking about is the one where Bhai Amolak Singh Jee takes over the shabad near the end...I recall seeing a video of that that I downloaded off the net.

If you had that, I'd buy it too.

Fateh!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vikramkhalsa

yah thats the one i thought he was talking about too. i have the audio and i listen to it all the time. i remember listening to every tell me how good it was and how much i missed. that keertan was awesome. i have the video but the quality is very very bad and not good enough to be sold as a vcd...

here is the audio link in case ne doesnt know what we are talking about : http://media.waheguroo.com/Akhand_Keertan/...n_Singh_Jee.mp3

I recieved my VCDS today. I liked the Waheguru Network intro in the beginning. In terms of quality, there was some pixelation when there were closeups. Also, the Audio and Video were out of sync. Other than that everything was great. Will the DVDs be of higher quality, I mean will there be pixelation? This is not to criticize the sevadaars, this is just feedback.

Keep up the great seva Keertan.net ^_^ .

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Sorry for the sync issues, we did not notice this. I will review the vcd again to check for this problem.

The DVDs are PROFESSIONAL quality. They look like the movies you buy from the store, except for the camera cuts, we cant afford a $5000 video mixer with fade features, so we use the next best thing. Its cheap, but it works.

We are having trouble editing the dvds as there are some issues that need to be resolved. We have found a way to rip the dvd video without quality issues, but the problem is that the video has an audio track with AC3 Dolby Digital encoding which we cant edit in our editing software. We dont know how to convert it and we either need a new method to rip without re-encoding or a method to change the audio. We tried to rip the audio seperately but again we are having sync issues.

Suggestions would be helpful.

--Daasre