Next Step Of Akal Takht Jathedar - Remove Sumedh Saini

osingh

Most efforts have been made into arresting the police officers who murdered shaheed bhai Jaspal Singh ji which was good. However, we must look at the big picture also. We have to realise that the head of Punjab Police is an enemy of the Sikh Panth and he should never have been appointed in the first place.

My humble benti to Akal Takht Jathedar is to seek the immediate remove of Sumedh Saini. The Sikh Panth should not allow a person with his past to be the Director General of Police. Also the Akal Takht Jathedar should call Parkash Singh Badal to explain why his party appointed such a person to such a high position.

Also we should bring this to the attention of leaders, jathebandis and Gurdwara's worldwide should write letters to the Akal Takht.

I think at a recent meeting in Sedgley St Gurdwara, Sumedh Saini was mentioned.

I feel it is very important for Gurdwara's to write a letter or get a letter with signatures from all Jathebandis and deliver it directly to Akal Takht Jathedar. If anybody from Sikh Council or any other organisation is reading please take some action.

Although I would personally like to see people like Saini and Gill arrested and taken to court, unfortunately this is not likely because Punjab is too corrupt. However as we have seen with bhai Balwant Singh ji Rajoana and Shaheed bhai Jaspal Singh ji, when the panth gets together and applies pressure we will get results.

I am 100% sure that bhai Balwant Singh ji Rajoana would support the immediate removal of Sumedh Saini. I wonder if bhai sahib knows if Sumedh Saini was appointed DGP?

How about having a parallel Jathedar - lets all say - "Rajoana is my Jathedar" -

he deserves the position not only because he is willing to lay down everything for what he believed in , but also he is a top notch intellectual - read his letters and you will realize true meanings of - "Man neeva mat oochi"

How about having a parallel Jathedar - lets all say - "Rajoana is my Jathedar" -

he deserves the position not only because he is willing to lay down everything for what he believed in , but also he is a top notch intellectual - read his letters and you will realize true meanings of - "Man neeva mat oochi"

that will be a direct challenge to the legitimacy of Akal Takht

Yeah that's not a very good idea. Then Sikhs will have hundreds of jathedars

Sumedh Saini won't be removed by anything done internally in India. Whether or not he is removed depends on what we, in the diaspora do. For example, each year the Punjab Police are invited for conferences and training excercises by various UK Constabularies. I'm sure they are sometimes given similar priveledges by American and Canadian forces too. Its up to us to put enough pressure on for the Punjab Police to become ostcricised and neglected. They will only get rid of him when they find he is a liability to their name.