Shaheed Bhai Jaspal Singh Jee A Few Minutes Before His Shaheedi

Mehtab Singh

We can't be sure if this is Shaheed Bhai Jaspal Singh Ji, or when it was filmed, or if it is his voice or words that have been dubbed onto this video.

The only fact we know for sure is that he was gunned down for pointing out that many many Sikh Youth we killed during Beant's reign, the very same claim Dehli have admitted to in a court of law!

Totally agree with you.

lol...we just need something to argue over and start kintu-parantu...forget about drawing inspiration from the Singh, from his picture and his roaring video...lets debate on when these were taken...great job guys! keep it up :)

I have great respect for the Shaheed of the Kaum, so if i approached it in a negative way please forgive me, i wasn't trying to start a arguement.

No Singh, its not just you so don't apologize :)

Singh, if you have put this video up for the right reasons i.e. to keep brave Shaheed Jaspal Singh Ji's memory alive in our hearts and minds, then I too sincerely apologise.

All I am saying is, the one thing we know for sure, is that it was a very very serious injustice to shoot this very brave and very educated young Sikh for simply speaking the truth!

lol...we just need something to argue over and start kintu-parantu...forget about drawing inspiration from the Singh, from his picture and his roaring video...lets debate on when these were taken...great job guys! keep it up :)

I agree. We are so negative. We just look for anything so that we can argue/talk about it. We just want to be right all the time. We don't look at the good in things/people. Not having a go at anyone either, we are all included in this.

Lets watch out for those trying to cause division.

He was a young person and full of josh and passion about an issue affecting his people. I think we can take it easy on him for speaking coarsely in such a high-pressure environment. Had he been a 40 year old Giani and still used the same language then we'd have reason for concern but not now in my opinion.

I actually think after watching this video that 10th Regiment's post from a few days ago about Bhai Jaspal Singh being a target was even more pertinent. The police saw Bhai Sahib being vocal and they probably shot the lad to scare his co-protestors from taking things further.

He was a young person and full of josh and passion about an issue affecting his people. I think we can take it easy on him for speaking coarsely in such a high-pressure environment. Had he been a 40 year old Giani and still used the same language then we'd have reason for concern but not now in my opinion.

I actually think after watching this video that 10th Regiment's post from a few days ago about Bhai Jaspal Singh being a target was even more accurate. The police saw Bhai Sahib being vocal and they probably shot the lad to scare his co-protestors from taking things further.

True! As we know, the bullet and hanging is only reserved for Sikhs in India !

I actually think after watching this video that 10th Regiment's post from a few days ago about Bhai Jaspal Singh being a target was even more pertinent. The police saw Bhai Sahib being vocal and they probably shot the lad to scare his co-protestors from taking things further.

Thats what proberly happened then.

True! As we know, the bullet and hanging is only reserved for Sikhs in India !

So True