Sangat Tv Query

ks55

Apologies to dissapoint and soung negative i would like to point out sangat tv had a christian mona indian guy on the ek noor programme yesterday - my question WHY - HAVE WE LOST THE WILL TO BRING SIKHS ON TV -- TOTAL UTTER MADNESS

DID ANY ONE SEE THIS AND AM THE LONER HERE

na i didnt c it, but it appears sangat tv has gone n become all amateur n stupid AGAIN! they redeemed themselves recently with the coverage of the whole rajoana stuff, but o dear, they hav allowed a muslim last yr during the riots 2 say that all kafirs shud take the "shahada" and now they'v allowed a dumb esai (christian) 2 openly talk bible stuff on air. WAT next? will jew come on air n start curling his side fringe, and prepare a kosher chicken (kuttha maas) live on air?

im gettin sick n tired of this bending over backwards rubbish sikhs hav accustomed 2. yes there is sarbat da bhalla, blah blah, but this hospitality of others, who WANT to do damage 2 r faith in the long run, MUST stop!

I watched some of it and it was the show from India "EkNoor" this show is shown in Punjab and the host was asking the "christian father" to explain indepth everything to do with Easter? which was more like a church preaching lesson ... I was not impressed and switched channels. Then I watched Zee Punjabi which was running Easter christian promos with celebrating and remembering Christ. Is it me or is there a massive wave to convert Punjab away from Sikhi any-which-way possible or at least dilute it with other cultures.

A Sikh faith channel should be just that SIKH.

watch this video, listen 2 wat panjabi comedian, gurpreet ghuggi says, about how his kids watch jesus stories i nthe morning! <banned word filter activated> has happened 2 our gurus/shaheeds sakhis? its RIDICLUOUS! no other religion has a history like ours, we got som many stories, u cud make series after seires of episodes of them, yet it aint being promoted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yF58Ikwqu-I

@SikhWorldTv - thats sad 2 hear regarding the village amritdhari! he must of been a poor man, as thats who these christian kamineh target! money for religion allegiance, pathetic!