Honeymoon

Guest Noisy Singh

Guest Noisy Singh

Gawsh, relax.

We're not going away to drink mead.

I said I just would like to know my wife a bit before getting caught back into work etc.

No need to go all hysterical.

Thanks sangat ji.

you are hilarious! You are acting like a 10 year old kid..Let me ask you something...since you are so against the "white man", what on earth are you doing in London? go back to India so you can remain "pure". Seriously man...Gurbani teaches us to love and respect neighbors, and all you do is spit hate. Maybe you should stop watching tv and using the internet, since the white man invented these things.

Whats wrong with a couple going on a vacation after marriage to just relax? they are not gonna be getting drunk and practicing witchcraft. I honestly think you should be banned for causing dis-unity, and sptting out hate for white people.

I said it was a clash of civilisations. You wern't capable of seeing it when I said it and you certainly ain't capable of spotting it now. Go back to the youngsters forum fella. You're communicating with the big boys now.

This thing....that scares you so much....is the sound of ideologies clashing. The day that one becomes scared to express his ideology, despite abuse from the likes of you, is the day that life ain't worth living. It is not set in stone that the white man's culture, based on his christian / pagan traditions, is the right one and our culture is wrong. It is right and fitting that one values his own traditions. And, if one genuinely values those traditions then why should he not proclaim that his traditions are the best ones.....the ones that others should emulate ? These terms I use....'white mans ideology' etc.......These are words and expressions that are used in academic circles when ruminating critical legal studies, and especially critical race theory. I suggest then, you write to the Deans of all the top universities of America and Australia demanding they ban their critical legal studies professors.

As for your other points :

1) When you say "I honestly think you should be banned for causing dis-unity" do you not see the irony ? The irony, is that in a thread where Sikhs were bouncing ideologies with each other without any malice, you suddenly appear and the first thing you do is give abuse and then have the nerve to talk about 'dis-unity' . :stupidme:

2) Seeing how my grandparents arrived in London in the 1940's we have been British citizens continously since the 21st February 1849. So, let me ask you.....how many centuries does my little brown face have to be in London before I gain the status of full man and thus entitled to espouse my ideology without fear of abuse from <banned word filter activated>-stirrers like yourself ?

Now......run along timid little version of a great Akal Warrior. Please keep your zero-knowledge zero-self-pride immigrant backside away from me in future.

Guest West London Singh

Gawsh, relax.

I said I just would like to know my wife a bit before getting caught back into work etc.

Thanks sangat ji.

You know.....you can always spot the intellectual lightweights....the mental midgets if you like....because they're the ones that are so unused to debate and reasoning...that they actually think written communication on a forum for written communication is 'going all hysterical' :biggrin2:

My word.....in the old days we sikhs were afraid of nothing. These days some of us spoil our pants at the sight of knowledge and words.

May I suggest 'noisy singh' that if in future, you do not wish to recieve replies stating what the sangat feel about honeymoons, you are probably better off not starting a thread with the question "What does the sangat feel about honeymoons" :stupidme:

I said it was a clash of civilisations. You wern't capable of seeing it when I said it and you certainly ain't capable of spotting it now. Go back to the youngsters forum fella. You're communicating with the big boys now.

This thing....that scares you so much....is the sound of ideologies clashing. The day that one becomes scared to express his ideology, despite abuse from the likes of you, is the day that life ain't worth living. It is not set in stone that the white man's culture, based on his christian / pagan traditions, is the right one and our culture is wrong. It is right and fitting that one values his own traditions. And, if one genuinely values those traditions then why should he not proclaim that his traditions are the best ones.....the ones that others should emulate ? These terms I use....'white mans ideology' etc.......These are words and expressions that are used in academic circles when ruminating critical legal studies, and especially critical race theory. I suggest then, you write to the Deans of all the top universities of America and Australia demanding they ban their critical legal studies professors.

As for your other points :

1) When you say "I honestly think you should be banned for causing dis-unity" do you not see the irony ? The irony, is that in a thread where Sikhs were bouncing ideologies with each other without any malice, you suddenly appear and the first thing you do is give abuse and then have the nerve to talk about 'dis-unity' . :stupidme:

2) Seeing how my grandparents arrived in London in the 1940's we have been British citizens continously since the 21st February 1849. So, let me ask you.....how many centuries does my little brown face have to be in London before I gain the status of full man and thus entitled to espouse my ideology without fear of abuse from <banned word filter activated>-stirrers like yourself ?

Now......run along timid little version of a great Akal Warrior. Please keep your zero-knowledge zero-self-pride immigrant backside away from me in future.

I really don't know how to respond to you. I seriously dont. Anything I say to is a waste of breath anyways...I know your type...you will never see the big picture...enjoy the bubble fella. Hopefully one day you will stop being so scared and step out.

I really don't know how to respond to you. I seriously dont. Anything I say to is a waste of breath anyways...I know your type...you will never see the big picture...enjoy the bubble fella. Hopefully one day you will stop being so scared and step out.

Of course you don't know how to respond to me. You're pointless almost to a tee. You've come on a thread in which there was nothing but harmonious discussion and provoked argument. What can you possibly do or say now ?

People that know me well on here by now know that my degree and masters are in the field of Law. The irony here is that my 'field' is the critical race theory division of critical legal studies. The real irony is that I got my qualifications with a dissertation and thesis littered with the concept of 'white man's legilsation'....designed to deny the 'non-white man' a place in the social contract neccessary for justice. Terms and expressions not dream't up by me......These are the terms and expressions that are integral to the course, textbooks and academic writings on the subject matter. Happy days.....until your zero-knowledge self appears on the scene and makes trouble on the basis of it. Seriously, what use are you fella ?

West London Sikh,

I don't know you in any context other than your posts on this topic and all I can conclude is that you're one angry individual. Also kudos on your degree and masters...I wonder how many times that has come up previously, in this forum and in the 'real world'...

Gawsh, relax.

Thanks sangat ji.

Noisy Singh, If in future you don't want people to state what they think of honeymoons may i respectfully suggest you don't , in future, start brand new threads with these words : "What does the sangat think about honeymoons" :stupidme:

West London Sikh,

I don't know you in any context other than your posts on this topic and all I can conclude is that you're one angry individual. Also kudos on your degree and masters...I wonder how many times that has come up previously, in this forum and in the 'real world'...

'Angry' ? No. I'm a happy as larry diamond geezer. I do, however, possess supreme confidence thus not afraid to articulate my thoughts. Timid people, by nature, feel threatened by that. But I have neither the time nor patience for timid people. I do not suffer fools gladly. Because people that are either timid or lacking in knowledge generally only express themselves when angry.....they tend to misinterpret the doings and sayings of confident people as both arrogant and done in anger. Thats not my problem.....Thats theirs. Anger would only enter the equation if I were unable to retort.