14 Years With Sant Mann Singh Pehowa

Well i suppose unless you have proof...its a very sickening lie also!

And please dont quote the videos or panthic.org....we all know their agenda

What's panthic.org's agenda, please enlighten me. lol

The proof is in the testimony of the victim and testimony of the doctor who exposed Pehowa wala whereas people are starting baseless lies with an attempt to do nothing but cloud the facts that expose what I previously posted. Again I ask, it's a yes or no question, does anyone have testimony of the wife admitting that she did it for the reasons you stated? The answer is no.

blinded by an acid attack by followers of Sant baba Mann singh Pehowa wale as he refused to abort unborn female fetuses of female followers of this fake baba and his attackers have not been brought to justice

The Ex-Servicemen Human Rights Front demanded the Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) of india to inquire into the attack on the doctor by followers of lecherous fake baba Mann Pehowa that has left the physician completely blind.

Col. GS Sandhu, chairman of the Majha Ex-Servicemen Human Rights Front demanded that the CBI should hold an inquiry into the two FIRs registered at Pehowa in regards to the acid assault on Dr. Sukhwinder Singh Khaira.

Col. Sandhu stated that Dr. Khaira was attacked by followers of Mann Pehowa on April 2007, but no action has been taken in this regard.

According to the victim, Dr. Paramjit Kang, a devotee of the Pehowa Sadh, attacked Sukhwinder Singh with a container filled with acid at his office.

Dr. Sukhwinder Singh Khaira was a staff physician at Sant Ishar Singh Hospital in Pehowa, and a state that he was routinely asked to perform ultrasound on young women devotees of the Baba, and was being forced to abort the fetuses if they were found to be female.

According to Dr. Khaira, the acid attack was the punishment being given to him for disobeying the Baba's directions and not aborting the fetuses.

"We filed a petition in the Punjab and Haryana High court seeking a CBI inquiry into the attack after the police had failed to take action on or complaints", added the blinded victim.

The controversial Pehowa Sadh has been in the news before after several women came forward with allegations of rape and sexual abuse by the Baba at his Pehowa based dera.

Due to his political connections and wealth, neither the Haryana nor the Punjab Police has followed up on the complaints by any of these women.

What's panthic.org's agenda, please enlighten me. lol

The proof is in the testimony of the victim and testimony of the doctor who exposed Pehowa wala whereas people are starting baseless lies with an attempt to do nothing but cloud the facts that expose what I previously posted. Again I ask, it's a yes or no question, does anyone have testimony of the wife admitting that she did it for the reasons you stated? The answer is no.

[/left][/size][/font][/color]

Just ask the victim himself.

If you feel that you have the right to play Judge , Jury , and Executioner then that is your choice. Other than the victim accusing Sant Ji do you have any evidence?

so you guys and this saadhs followers have been quiet for yrs just because Ranjit Singh dhandrianwale has come out and proved alleagtions against him are false you jokers think will try it. people arent stupid. Grow up get a life you dont need a sant or anyone else all you need is Guru Granth sahib.

so you guys and this saadhs followers have been quiet for yrs just because Ranjit Singh dhandrianwale has come out and proved alleagtions against him are false you jokers think will try it. people arent stupid. Grow up get a life you dont need a sant or anyone else all you need is Guru Granth sahib.

You'd have a much better quality of life if you actually followed the teachings in SGGS Ji Maharajh.