Need Help Losing Belly Fat (Charbi :p)

Wingz23

It is hard to loose some weight - but with the will you can do wonders! If you really want it , just run every day minimum 45 minutes you can take a 2 day break per weak -

Monday Running

Tuesday -Pause

Wednesday Running

Thursday - Pause

Friday Running

Saturday Pause

Sunday Running

Your man is evil - he will not let you the first weeks will be very difficult and you would hardly want to run - but if you did 1 whole Week - you will automatically start - because the dopamine and the stress degradation. Furthermore you need to change your diet. Only 2 Rotis per day - and much Sabji, but make sure it isn´t that oily - take much yoghurt.

You will feel great after first 5 runs. But don´t be afraid if you gain some more weight during your training. This is normally and happens , because the muscles are heavier than the fat. Furthermore - the more muscles you have - the more fat they will burn - So if you are 1 x thin and trained - you will not gain "fat" that fast.

I suggest you to make some sidesteps - and train belly muscles

That article proves nothing lol, it's just a bunch of "i don't agree with this bla bla so he takes anabolic steroids". What's funny is that website actually indirectly or directly sells anabolic steroids. Conflict of interest much? Yep. Scooby doesn't sell anything so in that field he has much more credibility. His stuff makes sense as well. It could be true, but I highly doubt it considering the source.

Anyways, to 1994, there's a lot of information online, you just need to motivation and you can find it all. Main thing is you just have to go out and do something. GOod luck

I should add. Seriously cutting back on ALL carbs - bread, pasta, any grain products including roti. Potato etc. has help my control my waistline better than any other diet stuff i've tried. I seriously recommend it to everyone.