I Wanted To Ask....

Wingz23

wjkk wjkf

okay am i he only one who gets angry for no reason... i honeslt dont know how to explain eveything, but you know when a bad situation happens for me, everyhing after that feels like crap.. i cant explain it its like, i get so emmoitnally tied into somehting that it effects me one way or another... im sori this might sound stupid.. but just wanted to ask sangat is there a way to overcome feeling down and stuff.. becuase it is not normal.

Fateh

Guest singh

its hormones you just need time out and a peaceful place to calm down maybe go down a park or something? do something that makes you happy lifts your mood?

wjkk wjkf

you know if there is an argument in the house and such then itll just have a abd effect on me evn tho iim not part of it... its jus as ive grown up negstive things seems 2 b a part of my life more and i dont know how to control it... i get upset when thngs that happen and it gets me anxious and stuff

fateh

i believe you get affected cuz u care. all u gota do is increase ur shield, i.e. ur bani, so that things around dont affect you that u dont want them to.. normally it takes 40 days for somthing to get into your life, so try a lifestyle change / more bani / a specific bani for this amount of time.

do not go to park, i.e. do not run away from ur problems, call ur problems, 'ploblemz' in ur mind! thas what i do! its soo funny, the more u cay this word, the funnier it is! :p ask urself, 'whas ma ploblem!' n say it a few times to urself. :) it workes with me.

the fact that u are more open to the world, and are able to search the world around you using ur feelings, is more of an indication that u are special than anything.!...

i know people that are like you, and get affected more than other ppl, but its not a ghatta. its nt a bad thing. botom line is, it is hard to control, and at a yongue age, u have these problems. but as u get older, with the help of bani as a catalyst, u will control it, and excell amazingly.

research "emotional empathy", and "emotional empath".

spiritually, it is possible to get to a stage wher u can control the feelings of other people. to beauty.. most people dont realise that they have benn given this gift.. (along with the 5 senses, we get given gifts from god in this body). most people dont realise that they have this ability... sikhi is all about connecting with the world around you.. as god is everywhere and we must connect with him... you have this given to you on a plate. so dont think ur at a disadvantage. tbh, iv helped ppl with this! :p i.e. pointed in the direction that needs to be piointed. and, tbh, again, this is what im telling u to do.. bani... feel the bani. ur empathy has good potential. do not close up. jus learn how to control it :)

u x man! (or woman) .. : /

and, lemi jus say, once ur controled it, the world seems brighter, you think more strait, and affect the lifes of people to help them in their life, (provided u know what feeling to show them, and what to say).. but all this comes after.. :) summin to look fwd to..

i cal this, an indication of introductory low-level rid sid :) but this dont mean u will get rid sid, cuz, sum ppl dont need it :) all as per the seva that u get given from god in ur life as a part of ur destiny. :)

if u dont undestand anything iv sed, ask, but its not too much of a problem if u dont get bits of what iv sed, cuz all u needto do is, bani, and learn to protect this gift uv been given. sure ull get angry from time to time, but u will learn to control it over time. this much im sure of.

:)

fathem

WJKK WJKF,

yes, you are a very confused /irritable person. I guess this is all up to your hormons, pigmy! :)

Anyway - you have to realise that - Why are you getting angry? What makes me feel angry ?

I think there is a deeper problem - somewhere in you.

You have the feeling that you miss something, right?

We need to get to the root of your problem.. I know there is something!

Should I tell you how i know this?

You said that after you get angry you egt emotinally so we can concluse - there is a deeper problem.

You start thinking after that - why do I did it etc..? This is compassion for yourself.

To overcome this problem you need to explain better - you can pm me if you want.

Gurbani tells us that: When "the Name of the Lord dwells within the mind; egotism and anger are wiped away." (SGGS p33) The importance of simran - the constant remembrance of the Lord, the Creator - will wipe away the state of anger and the feeling of ego from the mind and bring peace and tranquillity.

Further, the Guru tels us that: "Lust and anger are brought under control, when the breath does not fly around, wandering restlessly." (SGGS 1395) - that by controlling our breath and the state of mind, these negative emotions be subdued.

If you get angry - you need to find a better way to deal with it. Maybe it is just a protective meachnism?

Remeber always - that Waheguru is within you try to make it a "Addat" a habit to repeat Gods name . It will everytime rember you if you do bad things - Further it will help you deal with your anger - because you will got remembered.

I had the same problem - It worked fine.

Some have to deal more with Kaam some more with anger -

i believe you get affected cuz u care. all u gota do is increase ur shield, i.e. ur bani, so that things around dont affect you that u dont want them to.. normally it takes 40 days for somthing to get into your life, so try a lifestyle change / more bani / a specific bani for this amount of time.

do not go to park, i.e. do not run away from ur problems, call ur problems, 'ploblemz' in ur mind! thas what i do! its soo funny, the more u cay this word, the funnier it is! :p ask urself, 'whas ma ploblem!' n say it a few times to urself. :) it workes with me.

the fact that u are more open to the world, and are able to search the world around you using ur feelings, is more of an indication that u are special than anything.!...

i know people that are like you, and get affected more than other ppl, but its not a ghatta. its nt a bad thing. botom line is, it is hard to control, and at a yongue age, u have these problems. but as u get older, with the help of bani as a catalyst, u will control it, and excell amazingly.

research "emotional empathy", and "emotional empath".

spiritually, it is possible to get to a stage wher u can control the feelings of other people. to beauty.. most people dont realise that they have benn given this gift.. (along with the 5 senses, we get given gifts from god in this body). most people dont realise that they have this ability... sikhi is all about connecting with the world around you.. as god is everywhere and we must connect with him... you have this given to you on a plate. so dont think ur at a disadvantage. tbh, iv helped ppl with this! :p i.e. pointed in the direction that needs to be piointed. and, tbh, again, this is what im telling u to do.. bani... feel the bani. ur empathy has good potential. do not close up. jus learn how to control it :)

u x man! (or woman) .. : /

and, lemi jus say, once ur controled it, the world seems brighter, you think more strait, and affect the lifes of people to help them in their life, (provided u know what feeling to show them, and what to say).. but all this comes after.. :) summin to look fwd to..

i cal this, an indication of introductory low-level rid sid :) but this dont mean u will get rid sid, cuz, sum ppl dont need it :) all as per the seva that u get given from god in ur life as a part of ur destiny. :)

if u dont undestand anything iv sed, ask, but its not too much of a problem if u dont get bits of what iv sed, cuz all u needto do is, bani, and learn to protect this gift uv been given. sure ull get angry from time to time, but u will learn to control it over time. this much im sure of.

:)

fathem

hey thank you its jus i do listen to bani, and sumtymes nuffin happens to me, ;ike its just difficult to control, but i will do what u sed, ill luk and emoitnal empathy and stuff... thank2 4 ur help amn.. btw im a woman :)

WJKK WJKF,

yes, you are a very confused /irritable person. I guess this is all up to your hormons, pigmy! :)

Anyway - you have to realise that - Why are you getting angry? What makes me feel angry ?

I think there is a deeper problem - somewhere in you.

You have the feeling that you miss something, right?

We need to get to the root of your problem.. I know there is something!

Should I tell you how i know this?

You said that after you get angry you egt emotinally so we can concluse - there is a deeper problem.

You start thinking after that - why do I did it etc..? This is compassion for yourself.

To overcome this problem you need to explain better - you can pm me if you want.

Gurbani tells us that: When "the Name of the Lord dwells within the mind; egotism and anger are wiped away." (SGGS p33) The importance of simran - the constant remembrance of the Lord, the Creator - will wipe away the state of anger and the feeling of ego from the mind and bring peace and tranquillity.

Further, the Guru tels us that: "Lust and anger are brought under control, when the breath does not fly around, wandering restlessly." (SGGS 1395) - that by controlling our breath and the state of mind, these negative emotions be subdued.

If you get angry - you need to find a better way to deal with it. Maybe it is just a protective meachnism?

Remeber always - that Waheguru is within you try to make it a "Addat" a habit to repeat Gods name . It will everytime rember you if you do bad things - Further it will help you deal with your anger - because you will got remembered.

I had the same problem - It worked fine.

Some have to deal more with Kaam some more with anger -

thanks iron man!!! its not that i ahve issure i mean every1 does but it s amatta of controlling them.. ino i ahve to listent o more bani and stuff and i do... but its a mattar of my life changin because of bani... hopefully it qill work i do have fsith in waheguru and i hope he wil help me.. thanks

How do you reduce anger

Various medically qualified experts also give us other physical ways to help us reduce the influence of these "evils of the mind":

Anger Management

The goal of anger management is to reduce both your emotional feelings and the physiological arousal that anger causes. You can't get rid of, or avoid, the things or the people that enrage you, nor can you change them, but you can learn to control your reactions.

Are You Too Angry?

There are psychological tests that measure the intensity of angry feelings, how prone to anger you are, and how well you handle it. But chances are good that if you do have a problem with anger, you already know it. If you find yourself acting in ways that seem out of control and frightening, you might need help finding better ways to deal with this emotion.

Why Are Some People More Angry Than Others?

According to Jerry Deffenbacher, PhD, a psychologist who specializes in anger management, some people really are more "hotheaded" than others are; they get angry more easily and more intensely than the average person does. There are also those who don't show their anger in loud spectacular ways but are chronically irritable and grumpy. Easily angered people don't always curse and throw things; sometimes they withdraw socially, sulk, or get physically ill.

People who are easily angered generally have what some psychologists call a low tolerance for frustration, meaning simply that they feel that they should not have to be subjected to frustration, inconvenience, or annoyance. They can't take things in stride, and they're particularly infuriated if the situation seems somehow unjust: for example, being corrected for a minor mistake.

What makes these people this way? A number of things. One cause may be genetic or physiological: There is evidence that some children are born irritable, touchy, and easily angered, and that these signs are present from a very early age. Another may be sociocultural. Anger is often regarded as negative; we're taught that it's all right to express anxiety, depression, or other emotions but not to express anger. As a result, we don't learn how to handle it or channel it constructively.

Research has also found that family background plays a role. Typically, people who are easily angered come from families that are disruptive, chaotic, and not skilled at emotional communications.

Is It Good To "Let it All Hang Out?"

Psychologists now say that this is a dangerous myth. Some people use this theory as a license to hurt others. Research has found that "letting it rip" with anger actually escalates anger and aggression and does nothing to help you (or the person you're angry with) resolve the situation.

It's best to find out what it is that triggers your anger, and then to develop strategies to keep those triggers from tipping you over the edge.

How do you reduce anger

Various medically qualified experts also give us other physical ways to help us reduce the influence of these "evils of the mind":

Anger Management

The goal of anger management is to reduce both your emotional feelings and the physiological arousal that anger causes. You can't get rid of, or avoid, the things or the people that enrage you, nor can you change them, but you can learn to control your reactions.

Are You Too Angry?

There are psychological tests that measure the intensity of angry feelings, how prone to anger you are, and how well you handle it. But chances are good that if you do have a problem with anger, you already know it. If you find yourself acting in ways that seem out of control and frightening, you might need help finding better ways to deal with this emotion.

Why Are Some People More Angry Than Others?

According to Jerry Deffenbacher, PhD, a psychologist who specializes in anger management, some people really are more "hotheaded" than others are; they get angry more easily and more intensely than the average person does. There are also those who don't show their anger in loud spectacular ways but are chronically irritable and grumpy. Easily angered people don't always curse and throw things; sometimes they withdraw socially, sulk, or get physically ill.

People who are easily angered generally have what some psychologists call a low tolerance for frustration, meaning simply that they feel that they should not have to be subjected to frustration, inconvenience, or annoyance. They can't take things in stride, and they're particularly infuriated if the situation seems somehow unjust: for example, being corrected for a minor mistake.

What makes these people this way? A number of things. One cause may be genetic or physiological: There is evidence that some children are born irritable, touchy, and easily angered, and that these signs are present from a very early age. Another may be sociocultural. Anger is often regarded as negative; we're taught that it's all right to express anxiety, depression, or other emotions but not to express anger. As a result, we don't learn how to handle it or channel it constructively.

Research has also found that family background plays a role. Typically, people who are easily angered come from families that are disruptive, chaotic, and not skilled at emotional communications.

Is It Good To "Let it All Hang Out?"

Psychologists now say that this is a dangerous myth. Some people use this theory as a license to hurt others. Research has found that "letting it rip" with anger actually escalates anger and aggression and does nothing to help you (or the person you're angry with) resolve the situation.

It's best to find out what it is that triggers your anger, and then to develop strategies to keep those triggers from tipping you over the edge.

hw do u know so much smellly?!?!?!?

In regards to your situation I'd say when you feel like your going to get angry put on some kirtan on blast! It'll calm you down and start joining in with the kirtan. Also if its a home issue walk to your room without showing your feelings to whoever is around you. Once in your room just let it all out. Say everything that's on your mind to God because when you talk "to yourself" your actually talking to god. It helps soo much. I was like you few yrs back I'd let home issues get to me etc but someone mentioned the above to me and honestly I haven't looked back. Also train your mind to see these things as "one of them things nearly everyone goes through". I'd finally suggest doing as much moolmamtar jaap as possible&increase your amrithvela. Its a huge help! Amrithvela makes you such a stronger person (talking from own experience; mafi if iv offended anyone)