People Keep Taking Pictures Of Me

Guest confused

Guest confused

I know this sounds really weird bit its exactly what the title says.

Ever since ive started wearing a dhumalla ive noticed that people take pictures of me on their phones. Its happened about 10 times in the past 3 years.... That i know of. It happened today and im getting sick of it.

If they wanna take a pic cos theyve never seen a singh before then fine. But their reactions, and as i live in a mainly chav populated area, they probably think im taliban and find it amusing.

At the time when this happens i dont day anything, as ive always been a shy person. But when i go home and think about it, i get really, really angry.

Has this happened to anyone else? I really need some advice!!

wjkk wjkf

hey put it this way if peopel are takign pictures of you, you stand out.. and if they are taking pics of you go up to them and say somehing.. you see poepl nowadays think that oh yeah the sikh boy or girl aint gona do anythin, PROVE EM WRONG.. i swear to you poeple have not got half the guts to ay anything back.. remebr waheguru gave you that shaaster on your hip for a reason, im not saying be voilent but im not saying be quiet either... be strong and live on... and if those people dont stop tell someone, or go to the police.. i know it soounds far fetched but your still human you still got your rights.... dont be confused a sighni or a singh wearing a dhumallah if a sign of beilef for what you stand in

Fateh

Get your phone out and start taking pictures of them...

I've had a couple of people come up and ask me if they can take a picture, I think I walk too fast for anyone to do it without my permission! :p But it happens to a lot of us, so maybe that'll make you feel better.

This happened to my brothers when we were in Paris lol

Gotta agree with the last poster... you should ask them why and then ask them if you can get a picture of them too!

Bhaiji feel proud that you stand out, don't let it get you down! :happy2:

Just make a scary face when they click. I am lucky that way, I don't need to try to do that!

troololololololololololooololololol. nice joke. (are you joking :o) you are supposed to stand out so obviously people are going to notice you. guru gobind singh said for his sikhs to stand out in a crowd of 100,000. but you live in a chav area >.> maybe they do think you're a taliban, they don't go to school so i doubt they know much about sikhs.