khalsa mero roop

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WGGK

WGGF

I appreciate al of you who criticize me for disrespecting Jeevan Deol ^_^

I'm a normal human and still my state of mind is not that high of the level of a GurSikh thats why I used those words but frankly telling you sangat ji one thing, I'm not at all agree with him on his views.

Some of you pointed that he has achieved a lot by finding the historical manuscripts in the British library but still I don't believe his achievements are sufficient enough to challenge the father of all Sikhs ( dhan dhan Sri Guru Gobind Singh Ji) by making those remarks...

Moreover, he was saying that touching those scripts is like touching the Guru but on the other hand he had his own head uncovered....

Well, I just wanted to express my anguish and that was my point...

Sanagt ji I again apologize for all the disrespect caused to anybody by my words...I'm learning to be a Sikh everyday...please do ardas to Guru Ji to enlighten me....

WGGK

WGGF !!

Raj Karega KHALSA!!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

i cant say nothing bout his sewa

buut

his comments about sikhi were wayy off

it doesnt matter wat he thinks

its in guru granth sahib je and guru gobind singh jes bani that u must be pure inside and out

how the heck can u go cut ure hair which under order of vaheguru u must keep and call ureself sikh

even guru nanak dev jes told bhai mardana only a couple of things, and one of them was never to cut his hair

but if hes doing sewa, thas gud, but he shud rethink some of his views

but it was pretty gud

and

ahahahahah

that singhs whos the comedian is a joker

the cop was kool too

and that gatka singh was crazy too

bhula chuka maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

here's my view.. If i see something wrong or something which is not sikhi way.. I try not to carry my anger over my head.. i try to work it out with soft language. Sikh never gets anger no matter what :lol:

ON deol's play, i think whatever he said is 101% wrong.. Sikhi will never change.. sikhi is ahead of us no matter what.. Sikhi is not christanity or other religion who change their thinkings/views decade after decade..

On Sonia's part, Very stupid role of her.. i don't see anything important about her giving interview.. She just manage one damn stupid Asian Radio show and i wonder how that connects with the anniversary of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji.. :(

Sodhi Singh is cool, Fauja singh is cool too (his coach is pendu though LOL.gif looks silly with that beanie hat)

Police Role is Okay too.. They should have showed him in action like the American Version cops show :e:

If BBC took off the sonia and deols part out of this program, i think it was the best !! They could have taken the interview of sikh mayors or something.. Bu

t anyway something is better than nothing :wub:

I think how bbc have both repeatedly and historically portrayed massive amounts of anti sikh misrepresentation, that sikh should no longer support bbc in any way. no longer shud we try and make programs about sikhi through them, as they will at every attempt misrepresent us,

same goes for ITV i.e. that stupid <admin-profanity filter activated> show The Jury. C5 just has no credibility, however theres hope with C4???

i think now we have such good resources we shud independantly make our own programs and offer them to the various shows to put on without any of their <admin-profanity filter activated> against sikhi being added, and it also goes on khalsa.tv

:wub: @ I think I will make more sense talking to my 3 year old nephew judging from some of these backward comments.............

.................some of you people have got to accept things that are happening now........:T:......rather than acting like some of these Islamists with their 12th Century views.........

...........sorry if I have offended but it just gets me mad when people assume that just because someone has the Khalsa Roop they must be good and when someone does not they must be mad.............that is shallow man.......... :( :lol:

I didn't meant that sikhs with unshorn hair and full beard are the only true sikh or saying something like that. We are not discussing that whether one has to be Kesh sikh or mona sikh. There's is nothing to discuss afterall our guru jee hukam is "rehit piyarey mujko".

All we are saying is that Keshdhari is required to show the Real SIKHI to non-sikh and Sikh public viewers of this BBC program. I have monay relatives and i have someone in my family who is without hair and so does many users in forum. We are not trying to judge them.. all we meant was that We get rare chance of having programs like this and if it's being hijacked by ppls like sonia or someone it's sad.. Cuaz their views totally reject khalsa lifestyle... "Andro hona chahheda piyar, bahro nahey" stupid..

In conclusion if you are liberal then this show is great but if you are strong in faith and history then you will see this show as "Cheap production" just to make the majority of "So called" sikhs of uk happy..