Nihang Dera Raid Nets Prostitution Ring

BhagatBalmik

Khalistani gun man jee, there is no justification for consuming drugs as some modern Nihangs do maybe these are some things which have crept up into the Nihang lifestyle over the centuries. I'm not against Nihangs. I personally like them. They have preserved many old traditions of the Sikhs to this day. But you need to get out of us vs them mentality that UK Nangs have created amongst many western Sikhs. I've talked to Nihangs in India and they don't agree with UK Nangs at all. That being said no one is perfect and no one is beyond scrutiny. If Nihangs are doing something objectionable there is nothing wrong with being critical about it. Just because one is Nihang does not mean whatever they do is 100% correct.

Khalistani gun man jee, there is no justification for consuming drugs as some modern Nihangs do maybe these are some things which have crept up into the Nihang lifestyle over the centuries. I'm not against Nihangs. I personally like them. They have preserved many old traditions of the Sikhs to this day. But you need to get out of us vs them mentality that UK Nangs have created amongst many western Sikhs. I've talked to Nihangs in India and they don't agree with UK Nangs at all. That being said no one is perfect and no one is beyond scrutiny. If Nihangs are doing something objectionable there is nothing wrong with being critical about it. Just because one is Nihang does not mean whatever they do is 100% correct.

i agree with alot of your post bro..except a few parts...sure nihang singhs can be wrong and are not perfeect..but the maryada they follow and protect is the original perfect maryada followed by puraatan singhs...that maryada is authentic and to spread conspiracy theories around stating otherwise is wrong....the fact is the nihangs were at one time the mainstream....sikhi was much betteer off back then..maybe its time all sikhs return to their nihang roots

You can give it whatever name you want and justify it however you feel will settle that itch but consumption of DRUGS including cannabis is forbidden, PERIOD! I've never heard of any soldiers in any other country using the consumption of drugs as a remedy or as an aid for sleep or to help them concentrate on Akaal maharaj! Oh except for the jah Shaka at Tudor rose crew (you know exactly who you are!!)

if you have any knowledge on puraatan kashatriya traditions, rajputs etc..you would know maany indian martial groups used it......in other parts of the world warriors also used different forms of narcotics to aid in battle....the zulus used a plant extract nativee to their land against the british...historians claim that was a pivotal reason why zulus continued charging the british at islandwana after taking thosuands of casaulties..it heigtened their agrression and numbed their pain...same can be said for pagan european cultures, including gauls, germanic tribes etc...so the use of narcotics for war is a very old tradition used universally by warrior cultures

also you have never lived a nomadic life like the nihangs are encouraged to live...to live chakarvarti is extremely tough...and all the people telling chakarvarti nihangs not to consume it while sitting in their heated homes with a full stomach and a comfy bed...just hang your heads in shame

dont be one of those nutjobs who think puraatan khalsa were supermen, with flying abilties and with no sensitivty to pain...please wake up and come to the real world...puraatan khalsa used anything in their means to survive...ANYTHING...

Mate I'm not some little kid from Southall that needs to here your mumboo jumbo or believe anything that comes from your brain! You have your agenda and good luck with that. You could create a thousand blogs and websites and books to fool the people, but it still doesn't make your theories true. You boys seems to band "puraatan" around like to subscribe to anything different to your deceptive theories is "neo" and cannot be classed as valid.

"puraatan khalsa used anything in their means to survive" - Dear o deary me, I wonder who you would sell off down the river first??

Mate I'm not some little kid from Southall that needs to here your mumboo jumbo or believe anything that comes from your brain! You have your agenda and good luck with that. You could create a thousand blogs and websites and books to fool the people, but it still doesn't make your theories true. You boys seems to band "puraatan" around like to subscribe to anything different to your deceptive theories is "neo" and cannot be classed as valid.

"puraatan khalsa used anything in their means to survive" - Dear o deary me, I wonder who you would sell off down the river first??

i wish to fool no one..its people like you who are doing the fooling and brainwashing....you have a choice...either practice pre british puraatan sikhi or practice post singh sabha movement sikhi....if you follow reformed sikhi....then you might aswell stop claiming puraatan singhs as your own because they would regard what you believe as heretical...your history begins at beginning of singh sabha movement...so start off there..and forget everything that happened before that

if you have any knowledge on puraatan kashatriya traditions, rajputs etc..you would know maany indian martial groups used it......in other parts of the world warriors also used different forms of narcotics to aid in battle....the zulus used a plant extract nativee to their land against the british...historians claim that was a pivotal reason why zulus continued charging the british at islandwana after taking thosuands of casaulties..it heigtened their agrression and numbed their pain...same can be said for pagan european cultures, including gauls, germanic tribes etc...so the use of narcotics for war is a very old tradition used universally by warrior cultures

also you have never lived a nomadic life like the nihangs are encouraged to live...to live chakarvarti is extremely tough...and all the people telling chakarvarti nihangs not to consume it while sitting in their heated homes with a full stomach and a comfy bed...just hang your heads in shame

dont be one of those nutjobs who think puraatan khalsa were supermen, with flying abilties and with no sensitivty to pain...please wake up and come to the real world...puraatan khalsa used anything in their means to survive...ANYTHING...

Khalistani Gun Man Jee, Rajputs took Bhang during battle fine, but how much of that Bhang helped them in fighting the alert and drug free Pathaans and Turks who would massacre Rajputs and other Hindu warriors left and right? If one were to beleive that puraatan Singhs also took it, what is the justification of Nihangs taking it now? what battles are they fighting now that they need to take Bhang for no reason other than getting high? Today's nihangs have absolutely no justification for taking Bhang. Interestingly, the Marathas who did not have this tradition of taking Bhang during battle(like the Rajputs did) were the only Hindu group to successfully fight the Muslims(except for Panipat).

Take the Singhs and Shaheeds during 84 who can be regarded as the true inheritors of the legacy of Puraatan Singhs. Did they need Bhang to numb their pain or to make them into fiercer fighters against the enemy? They only had the power of Naam & Bani and the unshakable Bhrossaa in Guru Jee to rely on rather than some worldly drug.

I like Nihangs and I love their rehet. But only those who live by all the commands of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee can be regarded as beyond scrutiny.

kabir bhang machli sura paan jo jo prani khahe, tirth varat nem kiye sabhe rasaathal jae

kabir, one who consumes Bhang, fish or meat, no matter how many religious places he visits,how many fast he keeps, how much he prays, everything goes waste.

i wish to fool no one..its people like you who are doing the fooling and brainwashing....you have a choice...either practice pre british puraatan sikhi or practice post singh sabha movement sikhi....if you follow reformed sikhi....then you might aswell stop claiming puraatan singhs as your own because they would regard what you believe as heretical...your history begins at beginning of singh sabha movement...so start off there..and forget everything that happened before that

Bro, it's really unfortunate you think so narrowly. It seems your views have recently taken a drastic change. Please don't think of fellow Gursikhs as the enemy. We are all brothers of the same Dasam Pita and in the same boat. We are not separate like Sunni Shia divide. We all believe in the same Bani. Then why so much hate for fellow Sikhs? I used to love reading your posts but now your posts are taking a very Niddarist/Snaatanist ideological turn. Please review your thoughts using Bibek Budh in light of Gurbani rather than any particular ideology.

Khalistani Gun Man Jee, Rajputs took Bhang during battle fine, but how much of that Bhang helped them in fighting the alert and drug free Pathaans and Turks who would massacre Rajputs and other Hindu warriors left and right? If one were to beleive that puraatan Singhs also took it, what is the justification of Nihangs taking it now? what battles are they fighting now that they need to take Bhang for no reason other than getting high? Today's nihangs have absolutely no justification for taking Bhang. Interestingly, the Marathas who did not have this tradition of taking Bhang during battle(like the Rajputs did) were the only Hindu group to successfully fight the Muslims(except for Panipat).

Take the Singhs and Shaheeds during 84 who can be regarded as the true inheritors of the legacy of Puraatan Singhs. Did they need Bhang to numb their pain or to make them into fiercer fighters against the enemy? They only had the power of Naam & Bani and the unshakable Brossaa in Guru Jee to rely on rather than some worldly drug.

I like Nihangs and I love their rehet. But only those who live by all the commands of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee can be regarded as beyond scrutiny.

kabir bhang machli sura paan jo jo prani khahe, tirth varat nem kiye sabhe rasaathal jae

kabir, one who consumes Bhang, fish or meat, no matter how many religious places he visits,how many fast he keeps, how much he prays, everything goes waste.

bro mughal soldiers were ardent users of hashish....many mughal soldiers were shia who had a tradition of using bhang ...this practice originated from the traditions of the Hashashins...the tradition remained prevalent in persia/central asia until baburs soldiers brought the tradition into india when he invaded...so yes mugal armies did use it....armies in those days needed narcotics...their was no such thing as morphine back then..and battles were alot more hand-to-hand...so many wounds was expected

many other successful armies to use narcotics...romans, greek and macedonian armies, , various indian warrior groups, nomadic steppe warriors(mongols), samurai etc...i could go on and on...the thing that actually brought me in favour of hunting, chatka and shaheedi degh was studying warrior cultures around the world...the traditions are so similar its astounding....you can not deny or falsify our warrior traditions.

actually some of the kharkoos from dal panth consumed shaheedi degh...the best example...is shaheed bhai avtar singh bhrama nihang....its best not to mention kharkoo movement as an xample gainst saheedi degh...because they ultimately were defeated..whereas puraatan singhs who were consumers of shaheedi degh eventually defeated a asian superpower of that time..the mughals

and another point bro..naam simran/gurbani alone cannot win you wars...thats wishful thinking....the khalsa does not sit down and wish...it plans and prepares...gurbani and naam is a part of that preparation...but only one part of it