Nihang Dera Raid Nets Prostitution Ring

BhagatBalmik

Bro, it's really unfortunate you think so narrowly. It seems your views have recently taken a drastic change. Please don't think of fellow Gursikhs as the enemy. We are all brothers of the same Dasam Pita and in the same boat. We are not separate like Sunni Shia divide. We all believe in the same Bani. Then why so much hate for fellow Sikhs? I used to love reading your posts but now your posts are taking a very Niddarist/Snaatanist ideological turn. Please review your thoughts using Bibek Budh in light of Gurbani rather than any particular ideology.

We cannot all be in the same boat bro...as some do not accept dasam pitas bani in its entirety..some do not accept sri sarbloh granth and some do not accept puraatan khalsa traditions.....tell me how can we be in the same boat with all these differences?.....Our situation is more divided than sunni-shia...we just dont kill each other like they do...No hate to fellow sikhs..just mistrust bro....Trust me i am not a niddarist...i just accept authority of sri aad guru granth, sri dasam granth, sri sarbloh granth, puraatan sikh granths and oral traditions of nihang singhs...to me that is sikhi....from experiences of keeping sangat with some singhs i wont mention..i would say nihangs and there maryada is the most hated group in sikhi...they are continoulsy mocked and insulted...when someone decides to oppose it...people turn on them...saying they are nangs, .its about time we removed this hatred of nihangs from the panth...because at the end of the day...guruji handed over to akaalis in form of guru khalsa panth...

my post is not against you bro..its against the haters of the dal...and they know who they are...my u-turn has come from my own research...so dont blame it on ignorance or misguidance....gurfateh

1st and foremost I love all Sikhs including Nihungs (be only those that like Jonny paaji said that "only those who live by all the commands of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee can be regarded as beyond scrutiny").. So people like me do the fooling?? Are you for real?? Read all my previous posts and tell me where the lies are! I look forwarding to your findings! From your reply to Jonny's comment about being in the same boat I see that you definitely have an agenda! Even if it's subliminally delivered to you by some fake nang! after which you regurgitate those thoughts to others on forums but pass those ideas off as purataanical ;-)

Let me also set something straight for you! My understanding of Sikhi starts is with Akaal purakh maharaj... It just happens to be that the message that Waheguru maharaj delivered to the world again and again was ignored that's where it was brought again it the form of Sikhi through Siri Guru Nanak Dev Ji maharaj and today resides with Siri Guru Granth Sahib maharaj today and forever more

How dare you and your cronies disrespect the sacrifices made but Chardhi kala Gursikhs under the umbrella of the Singh Sabha movement...

Also riddle me this! In all the sakhis of the Guru sahibans, Sahibzadas etc. that we're scalped, sat on hot plates, bricked alive, had garlands of their children hung round their necks where was the reference to bhang required to get through the pain??

You can deny your connection to nidarism but your rhetoric smacks of the the common tripe spouted in the uk these days!!

there are plenty of sources to read from. sikh reality has provided a list of sikh history from yester century. I suggest you read it. I cannot hold your hand and read it to you. You have to do sdomething yourself.

I love u because you are my brother! However mr reality is living on cloud cockoo land! He doesn't even have a micron of respect! That was shown clearly, when he refers to Sant Jarnail Singh ji as some commoner! Which we all know he learnt from his fake friends while munchin on a KFC

He does refer to Sant Ji as a commoner, and thats his downfall, but he is only doing this because he is jealous of what Sant Ji achieved. In the same way, Baba Santa Singh was a scholar, but we resist listening to his sermons because of his past. You get me. ?

But sikh reality's khoj into Sri Sarbloh and other forgotten aspects of Sikhi, cannot be denied, there is a lot of learning for us to do.

We cannot all be in the same boat bro...as some do not accept dasam pitas bani in its entirety..some do not accept sri sarbloh granth and some do not accept puraatan khalsa traditions.....tell me how can we be in the same boat with all these differences?.....Our situation is more divided than sunni-shia...we just dont kill each other like they do...No hate to fellow sikhs..just mistrust bro....Trust me i am not a niddarist...i just accept authority of sri aad guru granth, sri dasam granth, sri sarbloh granth, puraatan sikh granths and oral traditions of nihang singhs...to me that is sikhi....from experiences of keeping sangat with some singhs i wont mention..i would say nihangs and there maryada is the most hated group in sikhi...they are continoulsy mocked and insulted...when someone decides to oppose it...people turn on them...saying they are nangs, .its about time we removed this hatred of nihangs from the panth...because at the end of the day...guruji handed over to akaalis in form of guru khalsa panth...

my post is not against you bro..its against the haters of the dal...and they know who they are...my u-turn has come from my own research...so dont blame it on ignorance or misguidance....gurfateh

Bhaaji, before discussing Nihangs let us be clear which Nihangs are talking about? the UK ones or the Indian ones? The uk nangs are as much Nihangs as me putting on a crown and claiming I'm the king of England. You may like to deny your link with Niddar or his ideology but your posts are 100% in agreement with him. In India the Nihangs don't have this us vs them mentality as the UK ones do. The Indian ones respect Sant Jee and consider him a great Sikh. The only Indian Nihangs that Sikhs have a problem with are the kind that are featured in the video in the 1st post of this thread. A true Nihang who lives the life of a Gursikh is always respected by all. A pretender Nihang will always be known as a Nang and will not get respect in this world nor the next.

Anyway, if you don't consider me or the average Sikh your brother that's up to you. No one here is going to change your views if you are not even willing to think outside the box.

Rab Rakha

He does refer to Sant Ji as a commoner, and thats his downfall, but he is only doing this because he is jealous of what Sant Ji achieved. In the same way, Baba Santa Singh was a scholar, but we resist listening to his sermons because of his past. You get me. ?

But sikh reality's khoj into Sri Sarbloh and other forgotten aspects of Sikhi, cannot be denied, there is a lot of learning for us to do.

Paaji in the context of GURSIKHI I'm willing to listen and learn from anyone that works for the betterment of Guru Khalsa panth and advocates the eternal message of Siri Guru Granth Sahib maharaj, however I'm sorry but I'm not willing to learn or associate with those that have a dirty agenda (however unaware they like to pretent to be)... To all those that going and learning the martials from niddar but not taking in his warped messages, remember "if you lIe down with dogs, you will stand up with flees!!!!!"

Bibi ji always told me "kuthay the poosh kaday nai sidthe houn the"