How Can I Stop My Husband From Eating Meat?

So you do not have faith in the hukumnama of the Sri Akal Takht Sahib issued by Panj Singh?

I do not understand why you want to stop your husband eating it? From your last post you obviously think meat eating is a NO NO in Sikhi and no doubt this misguided thought (misguided in the sense that the humumnama cearly states meat eating is OK) has influenced your desire to stop your husband eating meat.

For me personally its more about how I feel about it. I do paath, agarbaati, jot jagani and i personally cant wrap my head around having meat in around those pavitaar places. Once again i would like to state its my personal opinion whether or nOt to eat it because thats what I was taught and it doesnt matter. if its written or not but its a personal choice and i was asking for opinion about how to have him stop not to have an argument whether or not Sikhs can have eat it or not.

Bhul chukh muaaf

At the end penji, we can only control ourselves and mind...each one of us brings certain karams with us. You can only advise couple of times to husband not to eat meat by educating, showing videos and do ardas..but thats pretty much it..what matters at the end of day for each one of us is our own personal journey- if each one of us able to control the five vices and rise above from the cycle of birth and death...one comes alone in this world and goes alone from this world- husband, wife, children, parents, sibling, friends are mere travelers in the journey .!!

http://www.sikhsangat.com/Index.php?/topic/9119-forum-rules-guidelines/

Meat: SikhSangat.com holds an Anti-Meat stand. We feel that eating meat is immoral, unlawful and simply wrong according to the teachings of Guru Granth Sahib jee. There have been numerous debates on this topic and both sides of the party have voiced their opinion ever since 2001. If you do a search on the board for the topic you will find MANY replies and topics. SikhSangat.com will not allow any topics that justify the killing of animals for food or otherwise. Any topic/post stating otherwise will be deleted. No pro-meat topics allowed on this forum.