Humble The Poet Tries To Imply That Guru Sahib Had Lust

TuhadaDaas

Expect issues such as these to come to the forefront at a time when Sikhi will be under the microscope (not necessarily for anything negative). Best to have a universally agreed-upon version of events rather than conflicting versions of what are, let's be honest, rather contentious matters. Personally it doesn't matter to me how Guru Sahibs pro-created as I appreciate we are not as them, and I wouldn't delude myself in attempting to comprehend their ways. However what some people encountering this issue (especially those who possibly don't have complete bharosa on Guru Sahib or even non-Sikhs) might find confusing is how Sikhs are encouraged to live the life of a householder, yet the physical act of fulfilling one major aspect of being a householder was bypassed in favour of divine methods of conception. It would suggest non-supernatural (from our perspective) methods were not favoured. If so, why not? I'm not referring to procreating without kaam by the way; I'm referring exclusively to the topic as broached by this Humble guy in the original post.

Show some respect when you refer to our Guru Sahibaans.

I just cannot believe the depth of shamelessness and disrespect shown here

by some "no all" writers.

;

I have the utmost respect for guru sahibans. I didn't say anything wrong. I only spoke the truth.

Sherdil, maybe then you need to rethink when you write "I'm not implying that Guru ji was a bad guy."

Have some sense of shame or sharam.

I wrote that because I knew someone like you would jump all over me. There was no need for me to put that disclaimer, but I did it to calm people like you down.

All you have said is that I am shameless and disrespectful. You haven't added anything of substance to the conversation. If you disagree with me, then prove me wrong. Don't just throw insults at me.

Here's something else to think about: Charitropakhiyan of Dasam Granth

also, u are pointing fingers at someone, without a reason. u didnt even say how the "lost kathavachak" is making me "get more lost". what is rong with what has been stated, please expand so i may learn. if there is anything to learn

I wrote that because I knew someone like you would jump all over me. There was no need for me to put that disclaimer, but I did it to calm people like you down.

All you have said is that I am shameless and disrespectful. You haven't added anything of substance to the conversation. If you disagree with me, then prove me wrong. Don't just throw insults at me.

Here's something else to think about: Charitropakhiyan of Dasam Granth

I have no time for shameless, disrespectful people.

Go get a life.

also, u are pointing fingers at someone, without a reason. u didnt even say how the "lost kathavachak" is making me "get more lost". what is rong with what has been stated, please expand so i may learn. if there is anything to learn

Try to think for yourself about the crap that so called kathavachak is putting in people's mind.

TRY TO BE A SIKH WHO TAKES NO NONSENSE FROM NO ONE.

u are so quick to judge man...i still dont see anything wrong with that....guru ji didnt not make contact with his wife to make the sahibzadey....he gave her the seeds as a blessing...like tree seeds or something...............like baba buddha ji used to give the gandey(onions)