Laser Eye Surgery (Lasik)

ghatak

I had mine done last Friday at optical express - no problems whatsoever.

I had Lasik Wavefront (Intralase) - with this you will not get glare at night time.

I'm putting the drops in but have been told that I only need to do this for 1 week.

After the 1hr wait the actual surgery took about 5mins and within the next 5mins I was on my home. Vision was a little blurry for a couple of hours but after that no problems at all.

I had the wavefront because of my pupil size (8mm). It's more expensive but definately worth it. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone.

I had mine done last Friday at optical express - no problems whatsoever.

I had Lasik Wavefront (Intralase) - with this you will not get glare at night time.

I'm putting the drops in but have been told that I only need to do this for 1 week.

After the 1hr wait the actual surgery took about 5mins and within the next 5mins I was on my home. Vision was a little blurry for a couple of hours but after that no problems at all.

I had the wavefront because of my pupil size (8mm). It's more expensive but definately worth it. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone.

I got the wavefront too. There is still some glare but it's not that bad.

Drops for only a week? No way. Are you sure? I've been putting them in every day for the past 2 years.

As a singh you should not change the way vaheguru made you, hence keep your kesh and the eyes guru gave you..akho satnaam vaheguru

Yeah man. If you have a malignant tumor you should not have surgery to have it removed, just keep it there because that's the way Waheguru made you