Ardas To Ask For Help For Someone Else.. Please Advise

Guest Girl

Hi

My fiance is going to court and if found guilty could be facing a few years.

To what extent can you do ardas for someone else, for Waheguru to look after them and not let it happen?

He doesn't practice Sikhi much but I am going to encourage him to start doing seva.

I guess what I am trying to ask is, if I keep my own rehat strong and then pray for him, could Waheguru help me?

Thanks

Hi

To what extent can you do ardas for someone else, for Waheguru to look after them and not let it happen?

He doesn't practice Sikhi much but I am going to encourage him to start doing seva.

I guess what I am trying to ask is, if I keep my own rehat strong and then pray for him, could Waheguru help me?

Thanks

Ardas is supposed to be the best way and you're doing that :) and when you're doing sewa, simran...and ardas all with your heart, surely Mahraj would hear :) And your guiding him on sikhi as well which would make him strong and when his mind is all focussed on the charan of Maharaj, all will fall in place :)

Stay in chardhikla :)

hanji try ardas to Maharaj ji, even thou as 1994 benji says the authorities do not let things go. But u never know when Maharaj ji may do mehr...So worth a try...Nobody can give a yes or no answer to this, its all in Waheguru's hands. So best to go and ask them direct...

Hi

Thanks

Unless Waheguru is the name of your defence lawyer, your fiance is stuffed!!

LMAO at people recommending the ardaas for something so apparently iffy. If, for arguments sake, the fella murdered somebody or robbed a post-office (not that he did but I'm just saying) I'm wondering if you'd all be effusively encouraging the original poster to continue to do the ardaas so the guy can escape punishment.

Unless this is a huge miscarriage of justice I don't know where you people are coming from. I guess people really do like a bad-boy; good thing for justice that God doesn't.

LMAO at people recommending the ardaas for something so apparently iffy. If, for arguments sake, the fella murdered somebody or robbed a post-office (not that he did but I'm just saying) I'm wondering if you'd all be effusively encouraging the original poster to continue to do the ardaas so the guy can escape punishment.

Unless this is a huge miscarriage of justice I don't know where you people are coming from. I guess people really do like a bad-boy; good thing for justice that God doesn't.

It is to do with tax, and for your info he is being accused of doing more than what he did. I wouldn't be doing ardas for something more serious, he is just caught up in it.

I don't think this shows girls love bad boys, he is far from a bad boy!

Thanks for your replies, I will continue to ask guru ji for help.

Guest nehkewal

Asking for things is very anti gurmat - sikhi is about stayin in Bhana (guru's will)

Nanak mangan jahkhna dukh chad mangiye sukh | dukh sukh doye kapre pehre jaye manukh ||

Asking for anything from lord is wasting your time | When you are human you are bound to wear clothes of joy and sorrow ||