Manmohan Singh France Turban issue

khalsa mero roop

Will India's first sikh prime minister solve the issue of the Frech Tuban ban  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Will India's first sikh prime minister solve the issue of the Frech Tuban ban

• Yes
    • No
    • Not Sure

He is too diplomatic...I don't think he cares for Sikhs that much...

He is an economist and they r keepin him on that position because hez a chamcha of Sonia Gandhi...

His daughter is also married to a Hindu

I agree with you.. He is not the person who can be called as a "true Sikh" but at least he preserved his Identity unlike millions of our brothers don't even care about our crown.

He may not be the true sikh just like me or you but he might be the good human :lol:

haan PaaG,

Agree with you! He seems a gud person ..

but if he is using Sikh tag to be on that position than he must do something for Sikhs and humans at large with full authority ...

He seems too weak Sikh...I'm really not one of his fans...

I even have heard that he represented India during 84 at UN and said that there is nothing wrong goin on with Sikhs...

:lol: Well I have very less reasons to be on his side ...

He really has to stand up like a Sikh and improve the lives of millions ..

Sorry for any mistakes

DEG TEG FATEH

Straight up, that Mangat Singh Dhillon, who makes those wicked videos, etc. is waaaaaaaaaay better than this guy. :lol:

Who cares if he wears a dastaar, and has the identity of a sikh, there are hindus who do the same, but work as agents of the indian government, this guy is no different, its just a coverup to show the world how India didn't do anything bad in 1984.

Its so pathetic how we think its such a big deal when this guy's a PM, and has all these qualifications, when he can't do jack for SIkhs. Dhillon is atleast doing parchaar through what he can do, and what is in his power. I think he is way better than manmohan bandar. nonono.gif

my opinion is, manmohan singh is doing something. but not enough. he is to diplomatic, as mentioned in the previous posts. but he needs to act more militant (ish), by that, threatening to cripple the french economy by cutting off trade links with the two nations.

he made a speech in saying something did work out with the two nations, but do you see anything that worked out? one or the other is lying.

my opinion, try and make indians not buy french products as well as cutting trade links.

its a shame, that we see mainly him representing sikhi, what about the gyanis? SGPC? SAD? Dal Khalsa? Sarbat Khalsa? Where are they, if they said something as well, i would say they would do more effect.

bhol chukke muaff

das

at the end of the day manmohan has chosen for years to be at the forefront of a party that made headway into ethnic cleansing of amritdhari sikhs. He has become chumcha-puppet-leader at the same time as the organisers of the delhi riots in 1984 where thousands of sikhs were massacred are made the MP elects of delhi

He has aligned himself with the likes of badal by promoting the use of world heritage site for Sri Darbar Sahib complex.

Any such mainstream politicians have had to prove time and time again that they would sell their soul

We should press on andfight France's ridiculous stance on the turban issue and need not rely on lip service-"singhs" for help. Manmohan should focus on trying to abolish article 25 of constitution otherwise we may not even be allowed to wear dastaars in india! :lol:

Better still you're more likely to get help off governments and political parties in countries that HAVE legislated for the wearing of the dastaar. Even winston churchill said how could we deny the very singhs the right to wear the turban when we didn't ask them to wear helmets to protect themselves from bullets in WW1 or 2.