shaster_rani

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

y'all dont understand

i couldnt sleep for 10 minuites and couldnt eat for 5

thats a record for me ohmy.gif

me? tony blair?! with my reputation!?!?!!!!

ok... ok... i cant breathe

:|

p.s. how do i correct this? on the game- is hating jews the only way to avoid being tony blair?! if so i'm off to watch some mob-gangster flicks :lol:

Guest SaintSoldier

Mugabe.jpg

You answer the question: "what if Hitler was black?" A power-mad little <admin-profanity filter activated> that will do anything to keep your backside in the presidential seat, that's what! Sadly, no matter how much you persecute your populace, they are getting sick of you! When given the option of starving to death because of the piss poor economy you created or stringing you up by the nearest lamppost, more and more find the later more attractive! Also shave that stupid, little moustache off! It makes you look like an even bigger <admin-profanity filter activated> then you are already!

What tin-pot dictator are you? Take the "What Dictator am I?" test at PoisonedMinds.com

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I am Tony Blair:

As dictators go, you're kind of pathetic! Instead of military coup or systematic persecution to get power, you just happen to be the head of the only party in the UK that isn't totally worthless! While not very impressive it is none the less effective! You can do whatever the hell you like without any chance of getting voted out of office! People know that the only alternative would have them eating their children if they ever got back into power! However, you still think that you are as loved as you were when you were first elected into power… News flash for you: You're not!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!