Where I can get TAKSALI nitnem/beant bani pdfs from

High Spirits

Please can someone be a soorma and point me in the right direction as to where I can get TAKSALI nitnem/beant bani pdfs from.

There are many on the internet but are not shudh according to Taksal da paath.

Please forgive me in advance but we all know Taksal printed paath is the most shudh e.g. choupai sahib - "sivkan ko sAvgun sukh dio" not "sivgun".

Paaj leave it out ;-)

Brilliant.

Come on Sadh Sangat jee, in this day and age doing nitnem on phones etc surely you've all thought the same as me - I wish someone creates shudh pdfs. Before you say "why don't you do it" I'm kind of hoping its already been done.

http://khojee.wordpress.com/2011/06/26/sampooran-nitnem-e-gutka-sahib-gurbani-english-translation/

the banis in this pdf are the same LENGTH as those in the DDT gutka sahibs. However, the padd ched (splitting up of words) has many mistakes in it. If you want absolutely 100% correct padd ched and no mistakes in lagaa matray, check out the vishraam pothi from Gursevak.com. that is of all of Guru Granth Sahib ji. I don't think there is any pdf of the entire nitnem that is properly done though. so for now, i guess this will have to do.