Mcdonalds At Darbar Sahib

PAL 07

This is horrible on so many levels, I can't even begin to describe why.

Corporate imperialism should stay clear of Harmandir Sahib area, it's a dirty, dirty game and would be a horrible loss of political voice for Sikhs if this occurs. We need to protest this and ensure this doesn't open.

Are we up for the task? I think not.

Harmandir Sahib serves free langar to everyone, everywhere. We don't need a corporate and unethical food chain that works off the blood of children (literally) and has horrible vibes in general surrounding the chain.

All Sikhs should boycott McDonalds around the world. Many non-veggies go there to eat and if we could get them and the liberal Sikhs who only eat their fries (although their fries contain meat oil) to boycott McDonalds around the world and get Sikhs in Amritsar to hold demonstrations and protests so the WORLD hears our voice, we can make a difference.

banksyartebanskydisneyeuamcdonalds-a1035b2ef9fd816325e4c7fc4e748a28_h.jpg

470117169_6634e91ecf.jpg

ALthough this may sound paranoid, but the powers to be who wish Sikhs ill would deliberately do this with the end goal of dismantling Sri Harmandir Sahib - the HEART of all Sikhs.

i doubt sgpc and badal will do anything about this - i hope the Sikhs in western society will raise a voice opposing this. We dont want the symbol of america in the heart of Amritsar. America has done enough damage to the world as it is. The langar of Amritsar feeds thousands everyday.

• 2 weeks later...

I am for desi food anyday over the processed food which can cause cancer

BUT the paranoia of people above is really over the limit.

McDonalds is not opening a hair-cutting saloon there !

If that were the case , u wud have been right to say that they're damaging the sikhi spirit !

Anyways , the paranoia of the commenters so far will only be seen as 'ultra-conservatism' (and thus largely ignored) by society and politics at large !