Sikhi and science

Yeah its his own perspective based on his own research and knowledge, and since Gurbani is limitless, there always will be scope for a lot more. Tomorrow science will prove many other things already stated in Gurbani. I actually did briefly check out Big Bang and Black Hole theory he talks about. Didn't seem all that wrong to me in the context of how he related Gurbani to it. Anyways, we all have a lot of research and study to do, this veerji has taken the time out to do it and pass on whatever he could gather. Better to continue and proceed forward.

then he says about grbani saying before the sun and the moon, there was no tim.. when scienc and us, both kno that there were!

Well how could there be time before the universe was created? Our time is based off of the Earth's rotation around the sun. Besides that point I'm a little confused how could time exist when sun and moon didn't exist?

• 2 weeks later...

the charged particles break oxygen bonds of oxygen on the gravel, then the oxygen bonds to hydrogen forming water. but to say that solar wind makes water is like saying, because somone can decide to write gurbani in form of guru, then they must be god. just because it happens, you cant link the two, and make the claim.

besides, i dont think it can happen to a significant enough degree to even make a drop of water.... most of the water came from asteroids... but this is mst likely 'deep inside the moon' water as this is the most significant source of water on planetary bodies... one of saturns moons has liquid water.. amazing!.. could support life.

this is muh more interesting than water on moon :p

http://www.npr.org/2012/08/05/158170844/life-on-mars-try-one-of-saturn-s-moons-instead