Sikhi and science

i was thinking about this today, sikhi and science. I was thinking about how Sikhi is totally above science and whether it is wise to use science to prove Gurbani?

As Gurbani is not changeable as, but scientific theories are created and then proved/disproved, but then there are even major sticking points like nuclear fission, which at one time, scientists were saying was impossible, now even countries like india and pakistan are in on the game.

Wecould be one day using science to prove gurbani is right, then when/if that scienctific research is disproved/nullified then where does that leave gurbani?

i was thinking about this today, sikhi and science. I was thinking about how Sikhi is totally above science and whether it is wise to use science to prove Gurbani?

As Gurbani is not changeable as, but scientific theories are created and then proved/disproved, but then there are even major sticking points like nuclear fission, which at one time, scientists were saying was impossible, now even countries like india and pakistan are in on the game.

Wecould be one day using science to prove gurbani is right, then when/if that scienctific research is disproved/nullified then where does that leave gurbani?

'

Science can never disprove Gurbani.

Science is merely the ways in which Waheguru operates, but even then science can only scratch the surface. Knowledge alone can never lead someone to Waheguru.

Science is trying to imitate Gurbani, not the other way round.

I don't think science is imitating Gurbani, nor is Gurbani imitating science.

The truth is the truth. Science is strictly objectionable and limited to our five senses, whereas Guru Granth Sahib speaks of Waheguru and the entire creation.