Offensive video of prophet mohammad, what if it was our guru sahiban?

N30S1NGH

As an American, I find it ridiculous to try to justify the inconvenient truth about our foreign policy and role of corporations in destroying this great country. If you look hard enough without a bias, you'll see these terrorists were created by the U.S. Once they became spoiled and the interest fit the Bush/<banned word filter activated> groupies, then they used them to invade Afghanistan and Iraq.

Afghanistan doesn't have oil, but has untapped natural resources such as lithium and other metal ores.

The biggest terrorists are the republican party neo conservatives because they played down the FBI/CIA reports that there is an imminent attack on the U.S.

Bush and Cheney knew, but allowed it to occur (some say made sure). This much is a FACT.

http://www.nytimes.c...nings.html?_r=0

http://www.dailykos....-Laden-s-attack

The U.S. military machine is fueled by racism in order to shut off the brains of the soldiers responsible for the actual killing.

The operation to take down laden in pak was nick named "Geronimo". Need I say more if you know at least a little bit about history?

HS5P-RD.jpg

335HomelandSecurityGeronimo_sBandFly_1886_.jpg

A must watch video for all people who want a first hand account from U.S. soldiers waking up to the atrocities that they, themselves committed. THe system is to blame, not the young men and woman fighting.

People aren't focused on us right now because we are 'small fry' - if we ever rise (maybe I should say when we rise), in my opinion it's likely that we some people around us will criticise our society and values - just because people are often j-erks like that.

Very very true, and that has been one reason why too much attention towards Sikhs makes me feel a bit uncomfortable at times. Thanks for the insights as well.

I think overall from eastern dharams- buddhist carried themselves quite well in western countries despite the atrocity buddhist followers committed in sri lanka against hindu tamils which no one even notices. We really need to learn from these guys..they alreay have tibetan pm can you guys imagine? His name is Lobsang Sangay..look how he represent himself and tibetan people in media..you be highly impressed.. They have full legal structure to govern...where is our structure for offical collective calculated response to suitation like this? Where is our acting PM? Tribal pendu pot belly leaders who can't even hold an conversation in english???..i m sorry to sound arrogrant i have nothing against pendus...they are innocent in sikhi with innocent pyaar and sharda for gurus , will probably reach sachkhand before we lot western sikhs do but they have to realize- some things- especially public relations/media relations sikh matters in western hemisphere are best left alone with educated well spoken sikhs..!!!!

People are going to question your sincerity and even perhaps the morality of your religion if you claim one thing and do another !

look at the abrahamic faiths - the most ridiculed ones among educated social circles . Why ? becoz they whole day tallk of peace and 'love thy neighbor' and so on , but then hate so many groups so vehemently , even though they haven't done any bad to them

women oppressors

gay haters

kaafir haters

I hate you because your interpretation is wrong and mine is right

I am afraid to say we're increasinly becoming a hypocrite lot , sorry for saying , but let me ask you ::

If Gurbani asks you to love all , why do you hate the sikhs who cut their hair by calling them manmukhs , even though gurbani nowhere mentions hair cutters are manmukhs !?

If gurbani is silent on gays/lesbians , where do the hatred sikhs have for gay/lesbians derive their hatred from ?

If you say everyone is equal , then why do punjabis and dare I say sikhs , call "lesser people" bhaiyya , as if bhaiyyas are not humans !

Why do we make stories like baani will go gupt and all . Critics may argue if baani was written with the aim of reaching it to world as peace message and if it haven't even reached 1% of world and disappears , was the goal of baani revelation fulfilled ?

If baani is going gupt becoz "some" people have done beadbi of saroops , then why is god punishing everyone for that by making baani go gupt ? justice here ??

There are lots of such loopholes . These loopholes are not part of our religion , which was supposed to be universal , inclusive of everyone !!

Unfortunately , superstitious amongst us have merely reduced it to a list of do's and don'ts !

I have seen sikhs say things like "those sikhs who cut hair should be shot" and "these males who pierce their hair should be reborn as khusre" How could u wish such a bad fate on someone when u claim to be practicing 'peace' ??

our sikhs are practicing dogmatic practices exactly what Guru Nanak ji criticized during his time !

SarabjeetSingh/AjeetSingh bro. Yes, there are people who are like that, but if you agree with Dhan Guru Nanak Dev Ji, wouldn't it be easier not to pay attention to those who do nindiya/chugli and manmat and just tread the path as a GurSikh?

Give up yourself for what the Guru says? If we don't become GurSikhs we lose this precious janam in a gamble as Guru Sahib says. I went through a similar phase (minus the part where I see the negative Punjabi mentality because prior to getting into Sikhi i didn't know much about anything) where I thought of religion as dogma and wasn't sure if I was an atheist, but in the end after I really saw Sikhi and made a step towards it I never went back because Guru Sahib pulls you in.