mega avastha sants

Guest seeking

Can you please share any info about any current living sants of very high avastha.

I don't mean simple punjabi babae who just say "amrit chako singh sajo" or neccessarily get 1000s people to take amrit, or even those that talk with alot of 'gyan'. (this is not directed at any particular sants at all).

I mean sants that are spiritually very advanced in terms of what they have reached and can help other people with their naam simran. Please share their names and where they can be found. Are there any in the UK?

No one to show them any respect, why do they need to come forward. In the olden days people had a lot more "blind" faith with love. They didn't ask questions or try to get into technicalities. Look at how we are now. We want to know how the airplane works, not wether we will be allowed to fly on it or not. We want to be captains!

We have the celebrity Sants that are listed here. But I beleive the really super high avasta Vale Mahapursh are probably remaining Gupt. But Baba Mohan Singh Jee Bhindranwalay is one of them. He also remains Gupt now, preferring to do Bhagti in his old age. His rehet is still the same as it was before even though he is at such an old age.

I don't know if this comes under the Sant category, but I have heard Bhai Jeevan Singh Jee is also a Bhagti vale Gusikh.

I think generally speaking - mahapursh are given different different duties so they shouldn't be soley judged based on if they are gupt or pargat.

Two classic examples

- Sant Isher Singh Ji Rara Sahib wale were totally pargat to benefit the human kind by spreading Gurmat- based on hakum from Vahiguroo ji but from same samparda- Sant Attar Singh Ji Reru Sahib wale (sant ji teacher) and sant teja singh ji rara sahib (sant ji student) decided to stay gupt based on the hakum from akaal purkh ji.

Same goes with damdami taksal

- Sant Gyani Gurbachan Singh Ji Bhindranwale were totally pargat to benefit the human kind by spreading Gurmat- based on hakum from Vahiguroo Ji but from the same samparda- Sant Bishan Singh Ji Muralaewale (sant ji teacher's teacher) and sant mohan singh ji bhindranwale (Sant ji student) decided to stay gupt based on the hakum from akaal purkh ji.

What celebrity sants you are talking about here veer?

By celebrity I don' t mean anything negative. I meant famous Sants of today's times(maybe celebrity was the wrong term to use). They are all much higher than me. I am probably not even equal to the dust of their feet.

I feel many great high avasta vale Gursikhs remain Gupt. For example, I know a Singh who does a lot of Bhagti, and has even had spiritual experiences, but he prefers to remain Gupt and just do his Bhagti. He says he has not reached Brahmgian level yet and still has a lot of work to do. There are many hidden gems in our Panth.