Karam and Reincarnation

WJK WJF,

I have been thinking about this for a few weeks now and everyone i ask i get an answer that doesn't really answer anything so i thought i would post it here and see if anyone here can help...

Sikhi talks about Karam (Past Lives) and that we "reap what we sow" but there must of been a time that we had a our real first birth where we didn't have any past lives what happened then were we all equal?

Does karma defines this too ???

A person who realy longs for sadhsangat and cries and always does ardas . But aftrall no result comes out . Al of his family n friends are non-amritdhari except him . In lack of right path and guidance he commits mistakes . N then repents for that . . Now also he wants to go to sangat but is not able to , just because of karma . . Going to sadhsangat changes karma bt here ....

Sikhi talks about Karam (Past Lives) and that we "reap what we sow" but there must of been a time that we had a our real first birth where we didn't have any past lives what happened then were we all equal?

Karma started when creation started. It is impossible to know the very first creation but whenever this happened, the karma of life forms that could make new karma must have been equal for a very short period of time. As they thought differently from each other, they committed different actions that yielded different results. Hence, everyone’s karma became different. Karma is not just related to past life but every action committed becomes our past karma regardless of our life. Whether one knows this or not makes no difference to our goal of life. Guru Rakha

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dasguruka

WJK WJF,

I have been thinking about this for a few weeks now and everyone i ask i get an answer that doesn't really answer anything so i thought i would post it here and see if anyone here can help...

In the beginning it was only Him. We're ansh (part) of (param ansh) God. Guru Arjun Dev Ji describe it at the end of Sukhmani Sahib. It started with one, is in the process of division until it becomes one again. You can't think about this subject by the means of reason. Reason can only get you so far. It just is. We just are. Just be thankful for this life.