Some thoughts on Breaking Hearts...

Consciousness

I think all humans are just naturally ritualistic, we all display some kind of ritualistic behaviour. We just can't avoid it, empty ritual or not.

Who is Kulbir Singh? Sorry I don't know.

Anyway I again highlight the above. That is unfair on that lady.

I dont know how far some people will take it with eating bibek rehit. but wouldnt someone even eat from their mom even if she may cut hair?

No one is perfect. It is in Gods effort that we even get closer to Him, its not in our hands, so people cant say we eat from them people who are trying to follow rehits. these hurtful ones shouldnt stand, when a gursikh sees someone hurt by their actions, they have to question if their action is right. there is lenience in rehit. when you see thata scene may be created, it would have been much better if they ate. then everyone is happy. and the bibi would speak highly of the sikhs, instead she probably told many people and now they probably view all sikhs like this and think of them as extremists.

pul chuk muaaf.

Following rehat is like a lifeline for gursikhs. The lady did not have a dastaar so she was in the wrong. Bhai sahib I don't even eat from my mum or family - when I do visit my mum she does cry and I got to admit that it does hurt me but guru sahib knows better...

My mum always says I fed you when you were a baby; I took care of you and now you can't eat from me. I guess it is hard but rehat is rehat.

Like last year bhai sahib when at the gurdwara someone (this person is renowned for their kirtan) wanted me to listen to their kirtan but before he could do I asked him do you sing in raag? He said no so I said you are going against rehat and I cannot listen to you. He got angry and swore at me so just shows some people do get jealous.

Please forgive daas for any mistakes.

Following rehat is like a lifeline for gursikhs. The lady did not have a dastaar so she was in the wrong. Bhai sahib I don't even eat from my mum or family - when I do visit my mum she does cry and I got to admit that it does hurt me but guru sahib knows better...

My mum always says I fed you when you were a baby; I took care of you and now you can't eat from me. I guess it is hard but rehat is rehat.

Like last year bhai sahib when at the gurdwara someone (this person is renowned for their kirtan) wanted me to listen to their kirtan but before he could do I asked him do you sing in raag? He said no so I said you are going against rehat and I cannot listen to you. He got angry and swore at me so just shows some people do get jealous.

this sounds crazy. this raag thing, you dont even listen to gurbani if not sung in raag?

and thats not fair on your mom. if she cries, shouldnt it be best to not be so strict around her.

I dont understand...you always talk about how someone might ruin your Gursikhi Jeevan but in so many of the examples you've given in various stories it seems like you're almost provoking some of the panj chorr in some people, especially those who might not have them under control yet which in turn will cause damage to your Jeevan.

You seriously need to learn to be more tolerant and accepting and act with more pyaar to others around you especially if you want others to share your beliefs on rehat.

You made your mother cry?

Guru ji would never do that.They would see the prem in the persons heart and eat it.

Forgive daas if I said anything wrong.

No please do not get me wrong. Daas does not mean to make anyone cry; I do explain to her in a kind way that I can't eat from her because she is not amritdhari. She does understand but I think she loves me too much :(

I dont understand...you always talk about how someone might ruin your Gursikhi Jeevan but in so many of the examples you've given in various stories it seems like you're almost provoking some of the panj chorr in some people, especially those who might not have them under control yet which in turn will cause damage to your Jeevan.

You seriously need to learn to be more tolerant and accepting and act with more pyaar to others around you especially if you want others to share your beliefs on rehat.

I will try to write with more pyaar. Please forgive daas for bringing out the panj chor in you.

I will try to write with more pyaar. Please forgive daas for bringing out the panj chor in you.

Not in me Veer Ji but those closer to you. And please write with more pyaar if you want others to relate to you. :)