Hell And Heaven

Guest SikhForLife

Veer ji if heaven and hell exist then how will the Reincarnation happen since the soul is now either in heaven or in hell. Reincarnation does happens as Kabir ji was reborn into a low caste and refused to drink his mothers milk until his Guru ramanand ji forgave him for his past life's sin.

So I belive that heaven and hell , the way we know it don't exist.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there are no clashes between re-carnations and heaven/Hell concept... for example.. If someone like me.. who do not do naam simran and who is 100% into worldy things always goes thru the whole hell process.. Jamdoot will come for pick up and then person like me goes thru all Punishment stuff (as said in gurbani) and then have to overpass the 840,000 lives (half in water and half in animals etc..) to get another chance of human form.. This cycle continues till a person find the raas of naam simran and realize that waheguru is everything and maybe then a sould will get mukti from this whole cycle of re-births..

:St:

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I dont think ive explained myself right..

God is everywhere.. in naam everything resides.. everything is made up of this vibration.. so sachkhand is all around us, and in us but we cannot see it.. accessing sachkhand is done through our dasam duar which opens through simran.. this is how we attain jeevan mukhti etc.. anyway this is a very long story..

what im saying is yes it is true in sikhi we dont have heavens or hells... but other relgions do.. and they do exist.. and some sikhs can go there as well... the thing is it works like this for relaly bad sinners they will be punished in that christian hell.. all these things depend on what you have done, ur karam etc etc.. and then they go back to cycle of reincarnation.. same as going to heaven.. they may use up theri bhagti and good deeds there.. but then they go back to reincarnation..

there are physical realms.. u have to go through these just to reach dharam raj!! it takes 6 years to get to his court after you die.. and while you are going htere u will be attacked by so many things!!! (ie jamdhoots) its a much easier trip if u have naam kamahee..

Guest SikhForLife

ok i dont understand why everyone here is trying to figure this out

'

frankly do u care?

heaven,... hell.. watever!

ur main purpose is to realize God.. thats it

why should u fear hell.. ? u should do good things without trying to get something out of it : i.e: goin to heaven/etc

what i believe is: if u forget God.. ur in hell.. if u remember God ur in heaven .. its a state in ur mind.. thats it.. we shouldnt be concerned about what happens to us after this life..,. only Waheguru really knows.. trust in God

• 5 weeks later...
Guest learner singh

Anyone been to "sachkhand"? Or aware of someone who is seen in sachkhand?

We call that so and so sant ji in sachkhand but how do we make this judgment? How can we be so certain about this concept?

Recently, I've started to hear so and so "Bram-gyani" is in Sach Khand but I couldn't find any good reference which people use to make this judgment that particular person is in sachkhand.

Anyone will enlighten me?