Central London in the early hours

Guest West London Singh

ਬੌਹਤਾ ਐਟਿਟਿਊਡ ਵੀ ਬਾਹਲਾ ਚੰਗਾ ਨਹੀਂ ਹੁੰਦਾ ਮਿੱਤਰੋ | ਫੇਰ ਤੁਸੀਂ ਐਡਮਿਨ ਤੇ ਮੌਡਰੇਟਰ ਨੂ ਦੋਸ਼ ਦੇਣਾ | ਚਲੋ ਬੈਕ ਟੁ ਟੋਪਿਕ, ਤੇ ਵੈਸਟ ਲੰਦਨ ਸਿੰਘ ਨੂ ਵੈਲਕਮ ਬੈਕ |

Guest West London Singh

OK well listen, its nice to be let back in. Not because I've been dying to critcise and argue with strangers, but because its genuinely nice to be back with my own people....my own Sikh brothers and sisters. For now though, I think I might just limit myself to either post as a guest on this particular thread or perhaps log in on any threads about Brar. I know full well that if it comes to be that some Sikhs are arrested and charged by the police for the Brar attack everything will turn pear shaped and everything I have said on this thread will backfire on me. As it stands though.....I can't give up hope. Given the evidence, we have to believe that it is British justice and the British police that is being taken for a ride by the Indians. As such, has anyone here contacted the officers in charge of the investigation at the Met ? Does anyone know who is leading the investigation ?

Knowing that Star Plus and Sony Television Asia are not the channels of choice down at scotland yard it is important that we keep the officers updated as to what is going on . Its important to let them know that the victims and the Indian government have been piblicly stating that Sikhs are responsible and as such Sikhs are not only being vilified but are facing potential physical danger.

1) We need to remind the officers that the Brars have been giving many interviews in which they keep stressing the point about the phone found nearby. The police need to be aware that the way the Indians keep mentioning the phone may suggest that they deliberately want the phone to be at the centre of enquiries as it may have been planted to suggest a sikh link.

2) We need to remind the police to issue some sort of public statement to the India media stating quite clearly that it is wrong to suggest that Sikhs are responsible. The Indian media are telling their viwers that the London Police say it is Sikhs who are responsible.

3) Remind the police of how the Indian High Commission is no stranger to laughing at british justice and playing tricks with the Met Police. Remind them of how a cold case of motor vehicle theft is still open in the files stretching back to 1970. The theif was a certain Sanjay Ghandi. He was wanted by the Met as a common theif but under the orders of his mother, Indira Gandhi, the Indian High Commission in London made up a false passport for him under an assumed name and smuggled him away from the law.

4) Remind the police of how the Indians have, for the last few months, been looking for ways of shutting up those that speak up for Sikh rights in foreign countries.

5) Show the police the photographs of Brar giving his millions of interviews. Show the police his children's plasters, that cover his 'life threatening' injuries.

In Brar's first interview he also mentioned how he was operated in hospital by a Dr Mishra (or something like that, I'm not quite sure what the name was). Remember even the Police at that time, probably after being updated by the Indian High Commission, stated his condition in hospital as 'serious'. Someone in the media needs to get to the bottom of this. The whole thing stinks from top to bottom.

Firstly though, we need to bombard the press complaints commission about the BBC. We need to remind them how the BBC's irresponsible behaviour of publicly stating that Sikhs may have been responsible has put the lives of Sikhs at risk and led to Sikhs being vilified and under siege.

Guest unkown

its really obvious that this was a false flag operation. If you really think about how the hell can a old man fight off three strong males?

In my opinion i think these attacker are really pathetic that they couldnt kill him, was brar really that strong that he could fight them off?

in my opion i think this was an orchestrated attack by the indian government so that they could recreate fear in society that sikhs are all "militants" etc becuase thats what the news channels are doing in india right now.

The indian government could have used ppl that looked like sikhs and attacked brar, who probably knew about the attack, it was probably practice a couple of times too.

Well. Given the arrests today of people from Wolverhampton and West Bromwich I guess we can take it that it was Sikhs involved. If the news reports said people from Norwich and Plymouth were arrested than I might've still believed it wasn't sikhs. But Wolverhampton and West Bromwich ? Man thats about as desi Sikh as it gets.

There are many lessons to be learn't here. Firstly, a job worth doing is worth doing well else its better to not do it at all. Secondly, what use is a kirpan these days if the kirpans are as blunt as a children's power rangers plastic sword from the 99p shop ?

I'm sure the Singhs and Kaur involved had good intentions but their ineptitude has, sadly, set us Sikhs back 25 years. I feel like burying my head in the sand and hiding away for a few years. This is 'fail' big time.

btw...Admins, not that it really matters anymore, but although I can log in now I'm still not allowed to post.

Well. Given the arrests today of people from Wolverhampton and West Bromwich I guess we can take it that it was Sikhs involved. If the news reports said people from Norwich and Plymouth were arrested than I might've still believed it wasn't sikhs. But Wolverhampton and West Bromwich ? Man thats about as desi Sikh as it gets.

There are many lessons to be learn't here. Firstly, a job worth doing is worth doing well else its better to not do it at all. Secondly, what use is a kirpan these days if the kirpans are as blunt as a children's power rangers plastic sword from the 99p shop ?

I'm sure the Singhs and Kaur involved had good intentions but their ineptitude has, sadly, set us Sikhs back 25 years. I feel like burying my head in the sand and hiding away for a few years. This is 'fail' big time.

btw...Admins, not that it really matters anymore, but although I can log in now I'm still not allowed to post.

I've checked a few news sites and there doesn't seem to be anything about arrests in the West Midlands. Where are you getting this from, bro?

I've checked a few news sites and there doesn't seem to be anything about arrests in the West Midlands. Where are you getting this from, bro?

One man [A] age 33 and the woman age 40 were arrested at a residential address in Wolverhampton at approx 17:00hrs.

A further man, [C] 34ys, was arrested at approx 17:30hrs after being stopped in a car on a street in West Bromwich. A 25-year-old man [D] was arrested in the same circumstances at 19.00hrs.

All four are being taken to a central London police station where they will be interviewed by detectives.

Inquiries are ongoing and police continue to appeal for information into the incident.