Central London in the early hours

Guest West London Singh

When I heard the news lat night i too felt dejected. But the point here is that there is a bigger plan, who knows how this is going to pan out. The whole story does not make any sense and there are so many inconsistencies and questions that remain unanswered. The bigger plan is to demoralise and make the Sikhs look incompetent and violent. We have to rise up and understand that this is not an open and shut case. Sikhs have had too much good western press in the last couple of months. India has to tarnish them as they are starting to get credibility in the west. Also we are starting to unite on issues and having a collective voice. We have uncensored news coming out of India and that is making India uncormfortable.

When I heard the news lat night i too felt dejected. But the point here is that there is a bigger plan, who knows how this is going to pan out. The whole story does not make any sense and there are so many inconsistencies and questions that remain unanswered. The bigger plan is to demoralise and make the Sikhs look incompetent and violent. We have to rise up and understand that this is not an open and shut case. Sikhs have had too much good western press in the last couple of months. India has to tarnish them as they are starting to get credibility in the west. Also we are starting to unite on issues and having a collective voice. We have uncensored news coming out of India and that is making India uncormfortable.

Agreed, hopefully the British police realize this and investigate this case appropriately with the possibility of brar and the Indian intelligence faking this operation.

WLS any updates bro?

Done.

Thanks mods, and remember everyone we are all here to learn and hopefully WLS has learnt his lesson from being in the gulag.

Sikhs have had too much good western press in the last couple of months. India has to tarnish them as they are starting to get credibility in the west.

Excellent observation, the bloody indians cant handle the Sikhs getting any good press, as it exposes what they call their "war on terror" against minorities in india, as genocide. Obviously they have to have some plan to make us look the guilty party and themselves as saviours of democracy.

Lets step upto the mark.

Guest West London Singh

Agreed, hopefully the British police realize this and investigate this case appropriately with the possibility of brar and the Indian intelligence faking this operation.

WLS any updates bro?

I haven't got any updates as such bruvs. As I stated in my last post I've just been feeling very down at the turn of events. Right now, however, been able to analyse the quite frightening going-ons, my concern is about the legal and human rights of we, the UK Sikhs. Everytime British Jews publicly state how happy they are when Isreali assassination squads murder a Palestinian leader in a western city how often do you see Scotland Yard raiding synagogues across London ?

When's the last time you heard of a rabbi being taken away from a synagogue in a dawn raid for being happy that a Palestinian killer has been killed ?

Whens the last time Scotland Yard rounded up Scotsmen for supporting independence ?

Whens the last time Scotland Yard rounded up Welshmen for wanting independence?

What is happening now is frightening. Truly frightening. As a father of 2 young children, and knowing that these days nobody can become a civil servant without passing security clearance (which basically involves finding out if anyone is on the terrorism watch list) i can how our children will from now on not even be able to get a job simply for fighting for believing in human rights and justice for Sikhs. This whole thing is truly frightening.

Now....more than ever...is a time for us Sikhs to show unity. Each and every one of us need to make it clear to the British authorities that we all....all half a million of us....our mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters. children, uncles, nephews and nieces, all of us believe in justice for the Sikhs and punishment of Indian mass murderers. We need to ask Scotland Yard what are they gonna do then ? Arrest every single Sikh in the country ? Conduct dawn raid on all of us and take us in ?

It is imperative right now that we show solidarity with any Sikh brother and sister taken in the night by the police.

I haven't got any updates as such bruvs. As I stated in my last post I've just been feeling very down at the turn of events. Right now, however, been able to analyse the quite frightening going-ons, my concern is about the legal and human rights of we, the UK Sikhs. Everytime British Jews publicly state how happy they are when Isreali assassination squads murder a Palestinian leader in a western city how often do you see Scotland Yard raiding synagogues across London ?

When's the last time you heard of a rabbi being taken away from a synagogue in a dawn raid for being happy that a Palestinian killer has been killed ?

Whens the last time Scotland Yard rounded up Scotsmen for supporting independence ?

Whens the last time Scotland Yard rounded up Welshmen for wanting independence?

What is happening now is frightening. Truly frightening. As a father of 2 young children, and knowing that these days nobody can become a civil servant without passing security clearance (which basically involves finding out if anyone is on the terrorism watch list) i can how our children will from now on not even be able to get a job simply for fighting for believing in human rights and justice for Sikhs. This whole thing is truly frightening.

Now....more than ever...is a time for us Sikhs to show unity. Each and every one of us need to make it clear to the British authorities that we all....all half a million of us....our mothers, fathers, brothers, sisters. children, uncles, nephews and nieces, all of us believe in justice for the Sikhs and punishment of Indian mass murderers. We need to ask Scotland Yard what are they gonna do then ? Arrest every single Sikh in the country ? Conduct dawn raid on all of us and take us in ?

It is imperative right now that we show solidarity with any Sikh brother and sister taken in the night by the police.

This is very disturbing indeed. I wish there were something I could do. I'm flabbergasted at how Sikh orgs in the UK are absolutely quiet.

Why aren't there any advocacy groups, human rights orgs, Amnesty international and more speaking out against this?

Sikhs need to realize how the policy making happens and how the world turns in the diplomatic realm. That's where we're lacking and it's clear the the false democratic fascist state of india is pressuring Britain to harrass its own citizens.

This is ridiculous and Sikhs should not take it. If you allow yourselves to be pushed, you deserve to be pushed. That is what Guru Gobind Singh Ji has taught his Sikhs.

Singho and Bibiyo

A while back when there was a lot of positive coverage about Sikhs after the Wisconsin Gurdwara shooting incident, there were loads of comments from several disgruntled Indians who didn't lose an opportunity to paint us with the same brush as their Islamic foes and tried in vain to put forward the notion that Sikhs are "as bad as Muslims", and are "violent". Back then I remember making a post on here about how to turn the tables. The shooting incident news was immensely used as a tool for educating the masses about Sikhi and Sikhs became the household name that following week. Now that our foes have conspired to defame us in the most ridiculous manner, and that they have highlighted that there was an incident called "Operation Bluestar", lets market upon this move of theirs and use it to now educate them about what hell they tried to wreck on the Sikhs in 1984. Show the world those pictures and videos from 1984, both June and November. Let the world know what the world's largest democracy did to those who sacrificed maximum blood for its independence. Once again Facebook and YouTube are on fire with their venom, let use their own tools against their nefarious designs on us. These diabolical tyrants need to know that each time they try to mess with us, they will shoot themselves in their foot. Turn the tables and use their weapons and moves against them! Each time they try to defame Sikhs, expose their own truths before the same media they use against us and then let the people decide who is the victim and who is the oppressor.

Regarding the act of trying to get rid of Brar, what does sangat think? Was it a wise thing to do taking into account the possible ramifications for Sikhs and Sikh rights in the UK, or does what happened in 1984 override any sense of trying to get things done through official, peaceful channels?

I ask because I can foresee a situation where we're going to start having to pull out the classic Muslim line, "Sikhism is a peaceful religion" whenever the media wants Sikhs to condemn certain acts by other pumped up Sikhs acting on their own volition. Without blowing my own trumpet I said this time would come around two years ago, whereby there'd be situations like these occuring. It seems that time has arrived much quicker than I thought.

I just hope I'll be able to keep a straight face when someone wants me to defend my religion after a religiously-minded Singh has kicked someone's backside, lol.