The Hindu is sightless; the Muslim has only one ey

Simran9

This Shabad is by Bhagat Naam Dev Ji in Raag Gond on Pannaa 874

Bilaaval Gond:

Today, Naam Dayv saw the Lord, and so I will instruct the ignorant. ||Pause||

O Pandit, O religious scholar, your Gayatri was grazing in the fields.

Taking a stick, the farmer broke its leg, and now it walks with a limp. ||1||

O Pandit, I saw your great god Shiva, riding along on a white bull.

In the merchant's house, a banquet was prepared for him - he killed the merchant's son. ||2||

O Pandit, I saw your Raam Chand coming too

; he lost his wife, fighting a war against Raawan. ||3||

The Hindu is sightless; the Muslim has only one eye.

The spiritual teacher is wiser than both of them.

The Hindu worships at the temple, the Muslim at the mosque.

Naam Dayv serves that Lord, who is not limited to either the temple or the mosque. ||4||3||7||

can someone explain this to me? i need a deep answer.

thanx

^_^

This Shabad is by Bhagat Naam Dev Ji in Raag Gond on Pannaa 874

Bilaaval Gond:

Today, Naam Dayv saw the Lord, and so I will instruct the ignorant. ||Pause||

O Pandit, O religious scholar, your Gayatri was grazing in the fields.

Taking a stick, the farmer broke its leg, and now it walks with a limp. ||1||

O Pandit, I saw your great god Shiva, riding along on a white bull.

In the merchant's house, a banquet was prepared for him - he killed the merchant's son. ||2||

O Pandit, I saw your Raam Chand coming too

; he lost his wife, fighting a war against Raawan. ||3||

The Hindu worships at the temple, the Muslim at the mosque.

Naam Dayv serves that Lord, who is not limited to either the temple or the mosque. ||4||3||7||

can someone explain this to me? i need a deep answer.

thanx

^_^

hence why English translatiosn can be a bit misleading sometimes :lol: -

ihMdU dovyN A`KW gvw bYTw hY, pr muslmwn dI ie`k A`K hI ^rwb hoeI hY; iehnW dohW nwloN isAwxw auh bMdw hY ijs ƒ (pRBU dI hsqI dw shI) igAwn ho igAw hY [ (ihMdU ny ie`k A`K qW qdoN gvweI jdoN auh Awpxy ieSt bwry SrDw-hIx khwxIAW GVn l`g ipAw, qy dUjI gvweI, jdoN auh prmwqmw ƒ inrw mMdr ivc bYTw smJ ky) mMdr ƒ pUjx l`g ipAw, muslmwn (dI hzrq muhMmd swihb ivc pUrI SrDw hox krky ie`k A`K qW swbq hY pr dUjI gvw bYTw hY, ikauNik r`b ƒ inrw msijd ivc jwx ky) msijd ƒ hI r`b dw Gr smJ irhw hY [ mYN nwmdyv aus prmwqmw dw ismrn krdw hW ijs dw nwh koeI ^ws mMdr hY qy nw msijd [4[3[7[

http://gurugranthdarpan.com/0874.html

Basically it's saying tha Muslism believe tha God only lives in the mosque and is't Omnipresent, and Bhagat ji is saying tha Bhagat ji meditates on such a lord who is not restricted on living in mosques or temples... Didn't really get Professor SAhib ji's explaination of how hindus lost both eyes 100% here what i did get tho-

what i did understand was - they lost one eye when they started making up inspiering stories (sakhis) and the other when the thought tha God only resides in mandirs....

lets remember tha Bhagat ji came from a HINDU background ...

Please correct mistakes of this moorakh

bhull chukk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Coming from hindu background does not make anyone hindu. listen to "Hindu Anna Turkoo Kanna" by Maskeen Ji for better explanation.

Nahi ver ji, tha's not what I purposed that Bhagt ji WAS a hindu - just thought it was something to meation :lol:

bhull chukk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

what i think so gurujee is saying" HINDU ANNA" according to hindu god is murti,cow and 33 crore devta the real master he doesnt sees so " HINDU ANNA" . " TURK KANA" that means at one place muslim says allah is one and yet it belives in tombs " kabar" so turk kana, "DONO WICHO GYANI SEYANA" that means the spiritual teacher will belive only in one god that is AKALPURKH and no one so he is clever ."this cleverness can be anyone if hindu starts beliving in one god so he is clever is muslim does he is if singh does he is".

i may be wrong bhul chuk khema ^_^

before i write this, Das asks forgivness for any errors that i hav written. i am sure there will be millions. but to my understanding...

blindness only happens when there is a blocked nerve that conects the eye to the brain. the hindu is sightless for it cannot see the path of god. it has been blocked by the thick blockage of falsehood. example...

"give water to the sun in the early morning of a sunday morning, and you'll be fine, make sure its before 12"

thats one example. apparantly, if you mix water with milk and give it to the sun, it drinks it. but tell me this jio, does water actually go to the sun, or to the ground? ek sakhi perhaps you know, shehat aap nu patha hai jio when guru nanak dev ji went to the ganges, he saw people giving water to the sun, asked why, the answer was simple. they were feeding their ancestors who lived on the sun. so the guru turned around and began to throw water. asked what he was doing he said he was giving water to his crops in kartarpur. well its possible, if water could go that far, surly it could reach his crops. hindus realised what they were doing was wrong.

in my opinion, the hindu is blind because of the thick wall of superstition and the rituals that they perform.

now how can the muslim be blind in one eye?

again, a blockage. a blockage in one eye, but it can see in the other. mean

ing it sees the path of god, but not all of it. by that i mean that they believed in one god. but in a way in cast. shehat aap nu patha hai ji, there are two tiers in islam, sunni muslim and i cant remember the other. plus all the unequality with women (the veil etc). therefore, they saw one part (1 god etc), but they were indulged in inequality etc.

"guru bin samaj naa avai, guru bin mukat na pavai" a quote from SGGS.

the spiritual teacher is reffering to the Guru. the true guru is always speaking truth. its like amrit, when bathing in it, the crow turns into a swan (from full of sins to sadha mukat).

the two are both blind because of the fact, they have made their own rules up and therefore havent consulted anyone to see whether this is right. if you turn to the guru, the guru will tell you whats right and whats wrong.

This is what Das thinks this means jio.

Bhol vhukke muaff

Das.