diabolical Indian media at its worst

Mehtab Singh

This <Edited> me off soo much!!!

My poor bibi had to hear me rant about it for almost 30 minutes....... Aenka valleh deh ek chaperd marn nu jee karda siga he wouldn't even let the Sikh representatives speak! Balleh chardape marda. (He's jumping around in his chair)

Ok so the guy says Harimandir Sahib is not a private temple but a temple for the nation. Odho saareh nation da Gurdwara nai siga jado attack kitha? Jado Akal Takht Sahib nu destroy keetha? Wasn't it the whole nation's temple? Truth is, these people do not consider Harmandir Sahib Ji the nation's temple. No Gurdwara, Mosque or Church is considered "National religious place." Only a Hindu Mandir is a national temple according to these people.

Harmandir Sahib is a Sikh Gurdwara. Yes anyone and everyone is allowed to worship. But in essence, Harmandir Sahib Ji is Sikh Gurdwara belonging to a Sikh Community. This is definitely a private matter.

OMG they made a huge deal about General Brars "attempted assassination." Its such a joke that this has become such a big deal. Making mountains of molehills.

In the second video, the glasses guy keeps twisting Kiranjit Kaur's words.

Glasses Guy: "Are you worried about something?"

Kiranjot Kaur: "No.. I ..."

(Interrupts her) Glasses Guy: "Are you scared about something?"

Glasses Guy: "Are you therefore indirectly supporting them?"

Kiranjot Kaur: "No.. I .... I ..."

(interrupts her again)

And this bandar keeps asking the same question about "honoring assassins of General Vaidya"

Where is this terrorism that they talk about? I don't see it. I see Sikhs voicing their concerns. Not terrorism.

Hey...at least India has progressed to 'talking about the problem' instead of just declaring emergency in Punjab and arresting anyone who has an opinion.

And they actually managed to 'gather all those concerned with the matter'

Now they only need to learn to listen to other people view points. And maybe far (far far far) into the future they will learn how to respect other people's views and the let live concept............