Have a question...

Jaspaul Singh

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

It's probably the most hypocritical thing in the world for me to answer this topic, but I'm gonna put my 2 cents worth in anyway rolleyes.gif

1. Despite the fact that i still have doubts, the ultimate truth is that suicide is DEFINATELY against Sikhi

2. We as sikhs are NOT suicide bombers!

I personally don't think a suicide bomber could be called a shaheed. Think of Guru Arjan Dev Ji Maharaaj - He could have killed Jahangir, but preferred to sacrifice His own life to teach us what I have come to regard as the most important but most difficult lesson in Sikhi - accepting Guru's Hukam in pain or pleasure.

In the same way, Dhan dhan Guru Gobind Singh Jee did not kill Aurangzeb - anyone He did kill was in pure self-defence.

I'm not saying do not stand up to enemies of the Panth, but let's keep the compassion there as well and only fight/kill as a last resort.

Bhul chook maaf if I have said anything to offend

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI

kI &iqh!!

Bhenji, Shaheed bhai Dilawar SIngh ji Babbar gave Shaheedi , via a suicide bombing- which is probably the last resort - BUT point being he killed someone who gave open permission for killing of Sikhs - if thas the only way to get rid of a tyrant- then that could be done.

bhull chukk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at least he didn't coz the death of innocents like the so called "muslim martyrs" who blow themselves up and also loads of other innocents...i said muslim martyrs in quotes coz these people are neither true muslims nor real martyrs...

True, yeah I mean suicide bombing does't NECESSARILY mean death of innocent - sikhs are good 'targeteors' :lol: