Have a question...

Jaspaul Singh

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

paaji edha pata ki answer aa " unu pocho jinu dard hunda he"

Veerji, I'm gonna have to disagree, we should never be pro-mercy killing, no matter how much one suffers. Main purpose is to stay in BHANA (will of God), whether its staying in bhana from controlling your vikaars, or staying in bhana while suffering.

Remember, its NO-ONE but YOU!! who has caused this upon yourself, do you think Akaal Purkh Vaheguroo is that mercy-less that he will make you suffer for no reason? You did bad things in your previous janams, for which you must suffer for. Who are we to decide whether someone or something should be killed, either mercifully, or with force.

The paap will go on your head, and you will have that person's karma on your head, which you must answer to.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

khalsa paaji ur rite ^_^ yaar sirf aa socho" hukame ander sab ko" in many verces in sggs its said " sochna we apde hathe nahi he" veerje if this is then mercy killing we oh parmesahwar de razaa to aae he " this i thnk i may be wrong" this is also bhanaa paaji :lol:

manu daso edha kon he jada apde aap nu marna chaoga rolleyes.gif no one paaji, ha agar dard enna he sehan to bhar he then paaji tusi socho ki hona cheda ^_^ paaji its very very very hard to control dard

bhul chuk kheema ^_^

hahaha.. veerji some of your punjabi in english i can not understand .. tongue.gif

Anyway, this is what some have said. Ok its wrong i know mercy killing for another human. But what about for another jee... another animal. Teekya he is suffering cuz of his last deeds from last janam, but you cant simply look at another animal, surrounded by complete wilderness (no medical attention) who will die in the next few mins or so, why let it suffer. I myself cannot see another animal suffer, i will end its misery if i get the chance, i did many times to insect like bees and wasps which ive seen half dead.

When it comes to humans, if he or she is suffering i wouuld actually sit with him or her and recite naam simran with him or her because he or she is capable of that, no other animal is capable of naam simran. So there is no mercy killing against humans !

This is what i think... bhul chuka maph !

hahaha.. veerji some of your punjabi in english i can not understand .. tongue.gif

Anyway, this is what some have said. Ok its wrong i know mercy killing for another human. But what about for another jee... another animal. Teekya he is suffering cuz of his last deeds from last janam, but you cant simply look at another animal, surrounded by complete wilderness (no medical attention) who will die in the next few mins or so, why let it suffer. I myself cannot see another animal suffer, i will end its misery if i get the chance, i did many times to insect like bees and wasps which ive seen half dead.

When it comes to humans, if he or she is suffering i wouuld actually sit with him or her and recite naam simran with him or her because he or she is capable of that, no other animal is capable of naam simran. So there is no mercy killing against humans !

This is what i think... bhul chuka maph !

I tihnk I agree with u in a way

Cause as Sikhs are suppose to DYALU

Remeber every Single SIngh in the Panj Pyaare represented something Whereis BHai DYA Singh ji represented Kindness - it was the FIRST property of a SIKH

Dya Compation Devotion - It's not really very compationat e to let so

me 'Jee' die suffering :T: think about it ...

bhull xhukk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

As I see it , the beauty is the pain itself, it is a blessing , and in feeling the pain, and enjoying every moment of it, once you get it. There is nothing more sweeter than the pain that is very hard to bear and to let go, for whatever reason. Once we get a grasp of the pain , we can better understand and enjoy the pain, easing it from within our souls , as being a blessing of some sort and a stronger you of today, especially with all that pain inside, finally leaving its memory deep within the soul, never to be forgotten, Never!

So, No No and No to mercy killings, Yes to bearing all the pain :lol:

^_^

Bhul chuk maaf.

Sat Sri Akal!

As I see it , the beauty is the pain itself, it is a blessing , and in feeling the pain, and enjoying every moment of it, once you get it. There is nothing more sweeter than the pain that is very hard to bear and to let go, for whatever reason. Once we get a grasp of the pain , we can better understand and enjoy the pain, easing it from within our souls , as being a blessing of some sort and a stronger you of today, especially with all that pain inside, finally leaving its memory deep within the soul, never to be forgotten, Never!

So, No No and No to mercy killings, Yes to bearing all the pain :lol:

^_^

Bhul chuk maaf.

Sat Sri Akal!

ohmy.gifohmy.gifohmy.gif

THE IDEAL SIKH :| :| :|

Vaahegurooooooooo ^_^^_^^_^

As I see it , the beauty is   the pain itself, it is a blessing , and in feeling the pain, and enjoying every moment of it, once you get it.  There is nothing more sweeter than the pain that is very hard to bear and to let go, for whatever reason.  Once we get a grasp of the pain , we can    better   understand and enjoy   the pain, easing it from within our souls ,  as being a blessing of some sort and a stronger you of today,  especially with all that  pain inside,  finally leaving its  memory deep within the soul, never to be forgotten, Never!

So, No No and No  to mercy killings, Yes to bearing all the pain :(

^_^

Bhul chuk maaf.

Sat Sri Akal!

ohmy.gifohmy.gif

THE IDEAL SIKH ohmy.gif

Vaahegurooooooooo ^_^

Soo True-

reminds me of the quote

'Dukh Daro Sukh Rog bheya '...

thaks for tha amazing post bhenji :lol:

But then the question is - when you get SICK or ahve a bone broken - isn't that to accept Bhana and accept tha it was in your karms :T:

bhull chukk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

It's probably the most hypocritical thing in the world for me to answer this topic, but I'm gonna put my 2 cents worth in anyway rolleyes.gif

1. Despite the fact that i still have doubts, the ultimate truth is that suicide is DEFINATELY against Sikhi

2. We as sikhs are NOT suicide bombers!

I personally don't think a suicide bomber could be called a shaheed. Think of Guru Arjan Dev Ji Maharaaj - He could have killed Jahangir, but preferred to sacrifice His own life to teach us what I have come to regard as the most important but most difficult lesson in Sikhi - accepting Guru's Hukam in pain or pleasure.

In the same way, Dhan dhan Guru Gobind Singh Jee did not kill Aurangzeb - anyone He did kill was in pure self-defence.

I'm not saying do not stand up to enemies of the Panth, but let's keep the compassion there as well and only fight/kill as a last resort.

Bhul chook maaf if I have said anything to offend

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!