confused

Guest harpreet

your in a hard position harpreet. have to think about this yourself properly. its going to be difficult especially if you do not marry this boy. i still think you two are young and things may change. i cant give advice on this however i hope you talk to your parents about this too.

I personally believe that the reason you committed a bajjar kurehit was because you were not given amrit properly. When one receives amrit his/her lekha of past karam are wiped clean and the surti becomes TOTALLY clean. When this happens one NEVER makes a mistake (bajjar kurehit) that goes against tat gurmat.

I believe you should take amrit again and this time take amrit where you know that the guru roop punj pyaria are following tat gurmat rehit. I don't believe it is your fault.

I personally believe that the reason you committed a bajjar kurehit was because you were not given amrit properly. When one receives amrit his/her lekha of past karam are wiped clean and the surti becomes TOTALLY clean. When this happens one NEVER makes a mistake (bajjar kurehit) that goes against tat gurmat.

I believe you should take amrit again and this time take amrit where you know that the guru roop punj pyaria are following tat gurmat rehit. I don't believe it is your fault.

Hey good to have you back :)

Consciousness dude, please post your thoughts on sakhi listed in this thread : http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/68187-amrit-sanchaar-panj-pyaray-kamayi/#entry554154

Guest Kuratia

First my advice to you is don't take off the kakars. Continue on with life as it is to be amritdhari. The kakars will remind you what is your destiny with Guru Sahib. Don't feel guilty. Maybe now is the time to prepare your perhaps future husband for Amrit. Work with him. I have some problems in life but the one thing I did not give is my kakars, paath, kirtan and everything to do with Sikhi. Anyone who falls in love with someone is because love is not coming from parents. Rich or poor start preparing youself and him for the next step in life. Don't take too long to marry him.

Consciousness dude, please post your thoughts on sakhi listed in this thread : http://www.sikhsanga...yi/#entry554154

Veer Ji I read the sakhi and some points I disagree with as I believe sant is only used for God (guru sahib is a synonym for God) and God alone. I don't believe in that energy hocus pocus; what is important is that all the panj pyarea keep all rehat intact and follow a gursikhi jeevan.

I believe that Harpreet's panj pyarea lacked rehat and because of their weaknesses she committed a bajjar kurehit - SO IT IS NOT HER FAULT!. I'm going to be honest with you here that personally in life as I believe my punj kept all rehats and because of this I can not commit a bajjar kurehit. Even if I try Guru ji stops me from commiting any bajjar kurehit (remember I can't do anything but it is all guru sahib) - I have been given challenges in the past by people like to go to a brothel or drink alcohol and let's stay stuff happened that stopped me from doing any of this.

I have so much faith in guru sahib that because of his keerpa I can't commit a bajjar kurehit - I've actually tried to commit a bajjar kurehit (when I was very young on purpose, which I should not have done but I was stupid then lol) basically I was always stopped. It's impossible for das to commit a bajjar kurehit because guru sahib protects me!! clearly Harpreet's panj pyarea did not keep rehat so I think she should take amrit again.

You got to REMEMBER that amrit removes all past lekha of karam and the surti becomes lean to naam and because of this it is impossible to even have sexual relationships with anyone. This applies to anyone that takes amrit but clearly in harpreet's case the punj were not right....

Sorry if I have offended anyone but this is daas's personal experience when it comes to amrit

Satguru mehar karan and bless every one with pakea tat gurmat punj pyarea.

If Harpreet is reading this please do NOT feel bad you have done nothing wrong :)

Daas

Consciousness

Taking Amrit doesn't wash away your sins. It's not a magical potion. Neither is doing pesh. If you can go pesh whenever you mess up, then that defeats the point of Amrit.

What's done is done. Learn from your mistake.

The OP is an example of someone taking Amrit before they are ready.