Path

RajOFtheKHALSA

. Yea do use a alarm but i always turn It off think that I'll get up in 2 min but 2 min turns into like 3hours lol.

Hence, putting one at the other side of your room.

. Yea do use a alarm but i always turn It off think that I'll get up in 2 min but 2 min turns into like 3hours lol.

Seriously you have to force yourself.Go to sleep at an earlier time.You make the effort.Do you want to please vaheguru?Im guilty of not waking up at amritvela as well but I try hard to.

Can someone answer this :D

You can sing in raag, but i don't know how you can read in raag. so i would assume if you're reading, it's not in raag. There is santhiya available for kuchaji,suchaji, and gunvanti banis, it's on the first page of this thread or find at gurmatbibek.com .

No, Lavaan is not only for weddings. It is really about how to milap(unite) with the lord, so it's great to read this bani. And I heard that you will never reincarnate as a bhooth, no matter your karam, if you read Lavaan. (was told this when doing santhiya)

You can sing in raag, but i don't know how you can read in raag. so i would assume if you're reading, it's not in raag. There is santhiya available for kuchaji,suchaji, and gunvanti banis, it's on the first page of this thread or find at gurmatbibek.com .

No, Lavaan is not only for weddings. It is really about how to milap(unite) with the lord, so it's great to read this bani. And I heard that you will never reincarnate as a bhooth, no matter your karam, if you read Lavaan. (was told this when doing santhiya)

. So lavaan is like ....to be closer to waheguru ???

Seriously you have to force yourself.Go to sleep at an earlier time.You make the effort.Do you want to please vaheguru?Im guilty of not waking up at amritvela as well but I try hard to.

. Do u know how some people woke up amrithwela and done their niethnam then go sleep is that OK

. Do u know how some people woke up amrithwela and done their niethnam then go sleep is that OK

It's better then nothing.Afterwards amritvela wont seem to hard and then you can do some other banis before going back to sleep.Guru gobind singh Ji maharaj used to have a little nap as well.