9 Arrested in Child Sex Abuse - Rochdale Again

Hammertime007

Here we go again.

Shere Panjab over a generation ago highlighted the issues of grooming, pedophilia, under age sex, call it what you want it's rape against a child.

Now the issues are what were the Police, CPS & Social Services doing during this time when these issues were first highlighted of gangs of Pakistani Moslem targeting children for sex?

I call for a full Independent judiciary enquiry.

Anyone in positions of power who failed to take action, turned a blind eye to the victims are to be arrested charged with neglect, failing to uphold the duties expected of them in the office they held or are holding, stripped of their pensions and ultimately jailed.

Enough is enough, every day I am hearing from the media about Police corruption and or perverting the course of justice for e.g. phone hacking, Hillsborough, those in positions (BBC -Jimmy Saville) turning a blind eye to countless allegations.

Contact your local MP today calling for a full independent judiciary enquiry now!

Long Live The Khalsa!

Jeevan veer, glad to have you back on board. Just earlier today I was thinking if someone could detail the emergence and functioning of the Sher-E-Punjab in UK, i.e. how and why they came about, what exactly they did, how they curbed/smashed the Paki aggression on the Sikh/Punjabi population in UK, and then how did the group basically cease to exist. I don't know any other source where I could get this info.

West London Singh, proactive and others please also add your input.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well this is all we need, the pakis are just to be considered as other regular offenders.

The fact is that the pakistani men that pick young non-muslim girls are in every major town. They are normally taxi drivers or work in a restaurant and their fellow workers will be into the same thing.

If it were a mixture of eastern men with pakistsani muslim, punjabi sikh and hindu's, then in all fairness they could claim that they are regular offenders which exist in every community, BUT these are offenders quite heavy in the muslim community only!!!

Just because the goverment needs the pakistani votes, then they shouldn't be sympathetic to them.