woman against woman

sevak

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fatehhhh

eh duniya jinni vi women nu right de de..but still women's way of thinking will never be changed..in my opinion..woman is the one who destroys the house..or the life of other woman..why..i m saying this..and woman is the enemy of the other women..cuz many ladies..ohhh my god..why are u wearing this big kirpan..no girl should wear small kirpan in the black thread around ur neck..like a chain..can u believe that..woman is saying to other woman..don't do this..why..seeng woman..man keep on saying things...

m i wrong?

please let me know

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fatehh

Vaheguroo jee ka khalsa Vaheguroo jee kee fateh!

Sevak jee, obviously you have been aquainted with or have had to deal with the wrong type of woman. There are many chardikala bibian out there.

Some woman do say the thing about kirpans being to big or other things that don't suit the punjabi culture. These woman have been immersed in this culture for so long that they don't realize the beauty that is a chardeekala bibi in full bana.

So I have to disagee, not all women are like that. Women are not the only ones who destroy the house or the life of other women. Suprisingly, men have that abililty too rolleyes.gif

Vaheguroo jee ka khalsa Vaheguroo jee kee fateh!

hahahaha LOL.gif

ohh man gonna have a good laugh on this one.

Veerji, i believe that both men and women have this problem equally if not .. the guys have it more. The bibian are soo chardi kala, all majority of guys think about is power, wealth, and other maya related stuff....

.... hmmmm... but girls do dat tooo tongue.gif ... j.k

Well main point is, everyone has their flaws, guys and girls, so we cant pinpoint it only on bibian that they think like this. Ive seen many of our guys even to myself saying why you wearing a kirpan now!?! You only suppose to wear it before when wars were faught .. so why need it now... necklace should be worn now <_<

bhul chuk mapH !

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fatehhhh

eh duniya jinni vi women nu right de de..but still women's way of thinking will never be changed..in my opinion..woman is the one who destroys the house..or the life of other woman..why..i m saying this..and woman is the enemy of the other women..cuz many ladies..ohhh my god..why are u wearing this big kirpan..no girl should wear small kirpan in the black thread around ur neck..like a chain..can u believe that..woman is saying to other woman..don't do this..why..seeng woman..man keep on saying things...

m i wrong?

please let me know

waheguru ji ka khalsa, waheguru ji ki fatehh

you are blaming a whole gender because whatever limited contact you've had or heard from other about women hasn't been pleasant.

Think it over. I could write a paragraph just like yours about men. Would taht mean all men are so, obviously not. The problem is not gender, it is their mentality....That is the cause, not the gender.

eh duniya jinni vi women nu right de de..but still women's way of thinking will never be changed..in my opinion..woman is the one who destroys the house..or the life of other woman..why..i m saying this

Because you are troubled by some women who are still on your mind,

I take those woman who destroys the house or other woman as sinners., but , not all woman are the same, so dont let this blurred vision be for all woman, but those specific woman doing that specific thing that is bothering you, as you are not used to it :TH:

bhul chuk mapH !

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Please don't generalize the whole gender because of the misdeeds of some women. no.gif there are really good, gursikh and chardi kala bibian out there.

many of us humans, including men are capable of big time blunders. rolleyes.gif

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!