beg everyone for help please

help222

you are amritdhari singh (as you said you wore siri sahib)went to church (do you mean gurdwara or actual christian church) and pulled out your willy and jacked off?

When you say it like that its even more hilarious! LOL!! :lol2: :lol2:

sorry guys couldn't help it..lol

I wonder what lead him do that? If he saw some bibi. I advise him next time, do picture bibi having siri sahib approaching you to cut off your willy- ouch (that hurts)..one shouldn't have to even take a cold shower, thought of bibi approaching with sri sahib to do chop chop should be more than enough..!!

Correct me if i m wrong,

you are amritdhari singh (as you said you wore siri sahib)went to church (do you mean gurdwara or actual christian church) and then pulled out your willy and jacked off? What was in your head? some bibi you saw?

I am having hard time to wrap my head around this one..! :blink2:

LOL!!!!

But seriously to op, do ardas and ask for forgiveness /do pesh and move on, don't wrap your head around guilt aspect too much or dwell in it to much, but only perform ardas- ask for forgivness/do pesh if you regret it truly and move on, learn to live in current- don't think about past (whatever happened happened) or future. I think you need sangat of fellow gursikhs urgently in your area/ local gurdwara, start attending sikhi camps, seminars events, start listening katha in english to take your mind away from this.

i was doin homewrk in a room had a computer i went to adult website in a alone room was so so stupid and did this are you sure god will forgive this act this was so stupid of me

Do it truly from the bottom of your heart.Guru Ji will forgive you.