Anti-Sikh Practices Revealed in Video Tour of 3HO Gurdwara

Sherdil

wow well said again n30singh i reckon we should make you an spokesperson of some sort you always reply with humility and common sense something missing in most posts (inc mine)

never ever is an issue like this black and white and i highly doubt either the 3ho jathebandi or gursant singh will come out of this clean!

what i will always fail to see is why as a sikh you have to pick a side genuinely heard of a story of one amrtidhari asking another the first time they met which jathebandi they belonged to.......no AKJ no Taksal no 3H0 no Nihung straight sikh!

Its typical dera followers in this case 3HO followers to yell GOI agent, when they have no ammunition to protect their idol worshipping ways. Its like Gyani Sher Singh said about nastiks. 3HO and followers want to call milk black. 3HO go out of their way to set up idols at Gurdwaras and then travel across the world to do some more devi worship and the people exposing them are GOI agents?

Sikhs don't owe anything to anyone expect Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji Maharaj. 3HO and its followers will try to take you down guilt trips.........look how much their site has helped so and so. 3HO are hijacking Sikhi for their personal gains. And they only helped to see a profit for themselves.

3HO have two motives here. First is to sell Sikhi for a profit. Second is to change the teachings of Sikhi to what their Guru Yogi Bhajan taught them, which is yoga is the key to realizing "God". Again a Sikh only owe everything to Satguru and no one else. Yogi Bhajan misused Sikhi to teach his trantric yoga. When i started to learn about Sikhi, I thought Yogi Bhajan was a good source. But the more i heard his speeches and then compared them to actual teachers of Sikhi like Sant Baba Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa, then it became clear that Yogi Bhajan was on a self-made mission to introduce yoga again as a form to realize "God".

Many threads go up of Niddar Singh spreading propaganda about Sikhi. Singhs that are spreading this awareness are doing an awesome job. However Yogi Bhajan was doing the same thing out here in the west with his yoga practice leads to "God". Currently 3HO Sikhs are carryong on this mission of Yogi Bhajan, just as Niddars followers will carry on with his mission. Yogi Bhajan was a great politician and knew how to manipulate religious people into his cult to increase revenue.

It is all lies that 3HO cult followers have not slandered Gursant Singh. Just go on to facebook and view all the disgusting insults directed at him. White skin does not equal pure at heart, we don't live in the 1950s anymore. 3HO want Gursant Singh's head on a stick. The news reporter from India Jarnail Singh has also given his support to Gursant Singh. The 3HO and followers are trying to do character assissanation of Gursant Singh. Gursant Singh has specifically targeted 3HO practices.

Many other Sikhs have also addressed 3HO encouraging idol worship and changing Sikhi to yoga is the way to realize "God".

Lastly this is not an issue of Gursant Singh against 3HO, but is an issue of 3HO misguiding Sikhs for personal gain. When Darshan Ragi was asked to present himself before Sri Akal Takht Sahib for his wrong doings, none of the 3HO followers said that Giani Sher Singh should also present himself to present the case against Darshan Ragi. Why is it now that Gursant Singh should go to India? Do the 3HO goons have someone waiting for him there? Seems like someone is trying to set a person up. Why can't the factual evidence be mailed to india and then the Jathedars can take up the issue as they did with Darshan Ragi? The sangat sent in the video of Darshan Ragi and the Jathedars stood united to speak for Guru Panth. The same took place for for Sarbjit Singh Dhunda.

These intimidation tactics are only being thrown around because the 3HO pockets are hurting and those who have invested interest in the 3HO making a large profit are also hurting. Since this is one ofthe times the 3HO ask for a huge donations from the Sikh sangat, they are very angry with those who are telling the truth about their campaign to suck Sikhi into a yoga way of life.

Take the idols and the wrong teachings out of the 3HO and in a split second Sikhs won't have an issue with them. But when your on a mission of yogi Bhajan of assimilate Sikhi into trantric yoga, then how can you stop the dirty practices. A marketing company never stops selling its top product because it brings in a lot of cash.

[MOD NOTE] Please don't speak ill of current jathedars. That is against the forum rules. Thanks.

Gursant a GOI agent, this is a typical cry baby statement. If all else fails, then cry GOI agent to discredit them.

Hey N30, I will pay for the other half of his ticket if you pay for the rest like you said you will, infact I will go with him and if you want, you can come too.

Watch this video, where Yogi Bhajan along with his family are seen worshipping an idol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKLNcRqWnKU

The 3HO are very similar to Sarbjit Singh Dhunda. Throw in some good things just to keep the sangat listening, but then slowly slip in the poison when the Sikh is caught off guard. Bow your head at the teachings of Satguru Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji Maharaj and you don't owe anything to anyone. Satguru spreads Sikhi to the whole world and not idol worshippers. Idol worshippers spread their own religion.

Sorry for the negativity. I was avoiding this thread for many weeks. Trying not to post at all on this forum, but a member was purposely trying to hide the true colors of 3HO. I wish i did not post. But no other member was addressing these lies.

Legitimate points made even if Gursant takes it to an extreme. I think 3ho should be more proactive in condemning the karam kaand and empty ritualism that Guru Nanak Dev Ji took us out of.

Legitimate points made even if Gursant takes it to an extreme. I think 3ho should be more proactive in condemning the karam kaand and empty ritualism that Guru Nanak Dev Ji took us out of.

and their reply would be this

right wrong, right wrong - The trap of the opposites.

I do like their videos, however something inside me catches the subtle subliminal messages..

Only Vaheguru knows the truth.

the last video is interesting.

I first heard about the theory of "trap of the opposites" from one of Oshos lectures, although the meaning is straight forward, however it is being used by groups to stop their followers from questioning thier practises...

http://oshosearch.net/Convert/Articles_Osho/The_Eternal_Message/Osho-The-Eternal-Message-00000003.html

anyway, take care people, may SatGuru Ji guide us all to the Truth, and give us strength to live in and endure it.

I think contents of this thread becoming cumbersome, lets stream line and divide some of stuff which can be helpful for both sides:

Gursant Singh needs to be divide some of stuff and stream line some of stuff if he wishes to have maximum impact and win public opnion over this issue against some of questionable practices at 3HO:

There are many cumbersome issues and complex issues related with one another Gursant Singh is pointing, he needs to divide some of the issues and stream line some of them

Issue 1

Respected Baba Sri Chand Maharaj status/Udasi samparda in Gurmat:

This already been discussed many times on the forum, gursant singh cannot go anywhere with this or change puratan samparda's or sri akaal takth sahib opnion against Baba Sri chand maharaj or udasi samparda. So he needs to suck it up and move on even sant jarnail singh khalsa bhindranwale accepted udasi as sikh samparda if he was staunchly against udasi, he would have went next door (udasi dera steps away darbar sahib) from sant ji when he was risiding at darbar sahib for 2 years- to kick all the udasis out and broke the idols of baba sri chand maharaj and bought sri guru granth sahib sanchiya from there with his armed sevaks..the fact there are no tensions or incidents whatsoever of taksali mahapursh parchar against udasi samparda speaks for itself so new age taksalis and gursant singh need to suck it up and move on..!!

Issue 2:

Idols and pictures of baba sri chand maharaj at Udasi dera:

Again nothing needs to be be done as its labeled as udasi dera not gurdwara, thats key factor- the fact they are not claiming as gurdwara but udasin dera which have lots of pictures of mahapursh and idols of baba sri chand and in seperate room have sri guru granth sahib sanchiyas along with baba sri chand sri matras again nothing needs to be done even amritdhari sudhar lehar (as some call it right wing parchar police in punjab) have no problems with it along with sgpc task force near darbar sahib along with sant jarnail singh khalsa bhindranwale when he was at darbar sahib for two years with armed sevaks- if anyone have reference of sant jarnail singh khalsa bhindranwale spoke against udasi practices please bring fwd.

Issue 3- This is real issue:

3Ho full fledged gurdwara with sri guru granth sahib parkash/nishan sahib/langar with baba sri chand idol and people are matha taiking to it:

Gursant Singh needs to capitalize on two things here- 3ho place named as "Gurdwara" and on top of that "having baba sri chand idol" in property of gurdwara on top of it - people are matha taiking to it.

If he spread awareness on that premises only then he could get somewhere with Sri akaal takth sahib authority..!!

Issue 4- Snatam Kaur doing arti arta of hindu idol at Inter faith.

We simply suck at inter faith so all of scholars in the panth needs to sit down at the meeting at sri akaal takth sahib and strike a right balance in inter faith session- how much engaging in inter faith is too much things like that...needs to define all that before we ask others to stop engaging in inter faith sessions.

Also I didn't find anything wrong with the last video, i fully concur with him...people who are against the last video to explore divinity/energies within themselves are obvilious regarding their energy inside their own body as they are fully extrovert as opposed to introvert which gurbani repeatedly gives updesh despite of that they are extrovert so they themselves are idol worshippers of totaliarian religious authority which herds them like sheeps via fear mongering, guilt trips, wrathful vahiguroo waiting to beat the hell out of them..if they are happy to be sheeps so be it..!!

My last post on this, i m off to sri guru nanak dev eve celebration at rehensbhai at my local...i simply cannot be arsed anymore with this topic..Hapy Gurparb everyone..!!!

Gursant a GOI agent, this is a typical cry baby statement. If all else fails, then cry GOI agent to discredit them.

Hey N30, I will pay for the other half of his ticket if you pay for the rest like you said you will, infact I will go with him and if you want, you can come too.

You have my words given the fact we (rest of divided sangat) get some assurance from him-refrain from pro-actively witch haunting them until matter is fully investigated... i rather let them sort it out off line than make zalus(mockery) of themselves online with all bickering back and forth on facebook and else where ..its outrageous how much energy is spent back on forth- each accusations/allegations have 500+ replies many monaie are highly confused and they are being put off by sikhs and sikhi in general because of bickering and fighting.!!! Gursant Singh needs to pass all his research/investigation to main vatican for sikhs- sri akaal takth sahib and sant samaj and sarbat khalsa so that they can take care of it and he himself need to get a life from all this witch haunt he is been doing this for 5 years before approaching higher authority...i have serious doubts against this guy which i will reserve for now....this guy hardly sleeps .. ..i m sure its effecting his personal nitnem..!!