katha about shviji by panthpreet singh

panthicunity

Panthic Unity Jee, sorry if I am wrong about him being a closet Kala Afghanist. But most of the videos you see if you are just Kintu Prantu type videos. Kintu Prantu is good, because if we don't do Kintu Prantu then Sikhs tend to revert back to Hindu Dharm. But if Kintu Prantu is all your Katha is about then one goes into the Naastic Heretic side questioning everything even authentic Gurmat concepts.

Veer Jonny and other brothers , my post was not about panthpreet singh - it was about you.

Remember how Guru Gobind Singh ji embraced bhai kanhaiya when he told guru ji he was feeding water to wounded muslim soldiers (who were at the beginning of day out to slit throats of sikhs) , how would this unyielding hate of pro Dasam Granth sikhs make guru ji proud ?

"Houme bjuhje ta dar sujhe" - we remain enslaved by our egos , without ever realizing it.

I have said that before and will that and will say again -

Studying guru granth sahib is a transformative experience

You are a different person at the end , so please take some time and start studying SGGS and start work on imbibing the values in your day to day lives like humility, sweetness, tolerance and above all -

Work on breaking free from krodh

When someone gets easily angered , I know they have not yet begun on a spiritual journey.

Having said that I understand there are things that are close to your heart , but try to make your case calmly and amicably - not with bitterness I see spread all over SS. Also this will make you to be taken more seriously both by anti DGs and Sangat in general. Remember we are Sant Sipahis.

bhul chook maaf, I Am a moorkah myself and just getting started

Politicians, con artists & scared feeble poofters all use sweet words.... Judging by your criteria they must all have really high/good avastha's.

What you're confusing is talking sweetly with talking with outward mithaas and bitterness on the inside. Someone can be sweet and still be steadfast/straight up :p

veer akal nihung , all our gurus were known for their gentle manners, sweetness , humility and politeness

Moreove do you think the hukam in Guru Granth Sahib applies to you ? It should if you call yourself a sikh of Shabad guru -

"Nanak fikke boliye tan man fikka hoye"

But 99.99% of sangat here has no interest in studying and interpreting SGGS anyways.