Missionaries call Sant Bhindrewale as Bipar sadh

GPS

Veerji, you are confusing the enemy here. The enemy here is communist minded Sikhs, not Bhasaurias, Protestant(what did they do to us?), Singh Sabhiyas or AKJ. If we cannot differenciate between an enemy then what hope can we have in defeating them? Just read our ithihas, it was the Singh Sabhiyas that excommunicated the Bhasaurias, so I still fail to understand why you are punishing the Singh Sabha for the crimes of the Bhasaurias(who don't really even exist anymore). So you are really beating on a dead horse here. By giving a new enemy an old name or confusing them for an old enemy you are confusing the issue.

Singh Ji,

I didn't even mention singh sabha here not sure why you bringing singh sabha into this discussion i have no qualms with singh sabha..atleast not the original singh sabha anyway by panthic akaali singhs which nirmale and udasi backed them too, but i cannot speak regarding rest followed as there were factions and factions within akaali. But point being i never mentioned singh sabha here

Have you looked at the outrageous reforms of bhausaria especially bit about rejecting dasam granth/sri guru granth sahib tried implemtating and compare it with these missionaries outrageous reforms...its same thing...they are rejecting/justifying on the same premises - sheer hysteria/hindu paranoia insecurity, inferiority complex, hyper tension..that is the crux of the argument here that them rejecting banis on the same premises..!!!!!!!!.Your point regarding these people being influenced by communist ideology is incorrect as communist are outright atheist and if these missionary are more influenced by communist ideology than bhausaria than they would reject sri guru granth sahib ji as well not just sri dasam granth sahib as communist are simply against organized religion or God. Yes i agree they could be influenced by communist ideology as well but they are far more influenced by bhausaria idea than communist.