the one i posted is for sant

anyways

if the saroop is manmat

than wat is the bani

maharaj je da saroop is bani

so thas y i get mad

cause u say its manmat

i told u i agree that lareedar shud be in print only

but im against the fact to say not to math tek to pad ched, to call the saroop manmat, etc.

im way against that

just come to malton

seriously

come

bhula chuka maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Khalistani,

There's no point in debating with you. I told you: baaNee is not manmat. Breaking it up and then calling a pad-chhed saroop "Poora Satguru" is. A pad-chhed saroop should not have been created and once it was created, it should not now be allowed to sit on the Takhat. That's it. And if it is on the Takhat, it is wrong.

As for coming to Malton, ok, no problem. What do you want to do? When should I come? Do you want to do gurbaaNee veechaar or do you have something else in mind?

khalistani veer ji please don't take me wrong here but you do not make much sense to me. if bani is saroop and bani written in pad-ched is not according to gurmat then how could the saroop be according to gurmat? Sant Ji said pad-ched is wrong therefore, saroops in pad-ched is wrong. paper, ink etc is not saroop but bani is saroop. but if i am wrong then please tell me what you mean by "saroop" being right and not pad-ched? what kind of saroop is this without bani? Sant Ji clearly said that bani written in pad-ched is wrong which means saroop written in pad-ched is wrong. it is not about pronunciation and not about how you read bani but it is about how words are written and which Saroop is the real King that sits on the throne. even british printed saroops in ladivaar. they would've printed in pad-ched if it was according to gurmat.

"laakhkaroreeba(n)dhhnparai ||" Pannaa 264

how would you separate these words? in which way?

taksal says: "laakh karoree ba(n)dhhn parai ||"

SGPC says: "laakh karoree ba(n)dhh n parai ||"

two different meanings. written in two different ways and even pronunciation is different. hence it is not the same thing.

please correct me. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Guest SikhForLife

again sangato.. please refrain from coming up with judgements.. until Guru panth has decided larivaar is the only "true" form of GuruBani there is no point in making others believe it is.. most of us dont know how to read larivaar and dont know which meanings have changed with the spaces..

if Singh132 and his jatha/group/people/friends believe pad-ched should be the only form of GuruBani then please try to contact the officials and get your effort going. this is a good thread dont ruin it .

ps. bilja Singh.. good point.. but how do u read that line when u dont know which one did Guruji intended.. theres no space.. so it can be either way .. who is correct Taksal or SGPC?

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

veer je, when i say pad ched is wrong i mean the spilitting of bani, the actual act is wrong

but the bani is still bani

pretty much my beef is with not matha teking

thas my biggest issue

pad ched is wrong, cause u gave an example, it can alter bani meanings

but

to say its an imposter and manmat is first of all in my opinion to say that manmat

and second

people are trying to say sant jes was somehow against the padched saroops

he was

agaisnt the act

but he never said dont matha tek to padched saroop

taksal is against that

and singh132

well do gurmat veechar and watever else might come up

bhula chuka maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

again sangato.. please refrain from coming up with judgements.. until Guru panth has decided larivaar is the only "true" form of GuruBani there is no point in making others believe it is.. most of us dont know how to read larivaar and dont know which meanings have changed with the spaces..

if Singh132 and his jatha/group/people/friends believe pad-ched should be the only form of GuruBani then please try to contact the officials and get your effort going. this is a good thread dont ruin it .

ps. bilja Singh.. good point.. but how do u read that line when u dont know which one did Guruji intended.. theres no space.. so it can be either way .. who is correct Taksal or SGPC?

SikhForLife, that point is not to discuss whether Taksal is right or SGPC. When you read Gurbani you should ask Guru Sahib to bless you with his 'mat' so we can correctly understand what we are reading otherwise there's no way to tell what is the 'one' right meaning of any word from Guru Granth Sahib ji.

It's very sad when someone says we should stick to pad-ched because we don't even know how to read larridaar. Being a Sikh means to be a student, so you have to learn.

and supporting larridaar saroop isn't exactly like making judgements. It has already been made clear that Akal Takhat Sahib already issued an edic

t banning pad-ched but no one is following that. This is the only problem. Until we stop acting ignorant about learnign larridaar santheaa, nothing can help us. We'll just be stuck there. THe thing is we have to try...

[ADMIN NOTE:] since our last note to the sangat, not much progress has been made in the posting except for the original post by Singh132 on the top of page 4 clarifying the history of the pad-chedd suroops.

In any case, we will allow this discussion now for only SERIOUS commentary, that will not result in threats, put-downs, swearing, hurtful words - from Khalistani, Singh132, or any other poster.

This is the last humble benti, and at the same time the last warning, before the topic is closed. Thank you for your support. -8

I am in complete shock. Not at the valuable facts and reasons being presented in favor of LaRidaar Prakash (which I am all for), but for the lack of understanding by Khalistani. Khalistani do you even read the posts before making your conclusions????

You said "if i say ik oaankar from lareedar saoop

and ik oaankar from padched saroop"

So, if there was a pangiti of Gurbanee in a padchedd saroop which had the wrong padchedd done, (incorrect splitting up of the words) and there was a laRidaar saroop which obviously doesn't have padchedd done, and thus has no errors. Which is correct, obviously the laRidaar one?

ADMIN CUT- alright alright... enough khalistan veerjee bashing... he's our little brother -- everybody makes mistakes... lets show him the love of sangat... a lot of times he is right about things too... this time he's misguided - guide him with pyaar... many of us are misguided too -- sometimes jhirkaa(n) from your older bros/sisters are good, but sometimes pyaar is good too - give it a shot. -8

Now take this same example and apply it to Sahib Sri Guru Gobind Singh jee, did Guru jee have any flaws? Any avguns?? Ever?? NO. They were perfect in every way shape and form. Did any of our Guru's?? NO. These same perfect Guru's gave gurgaddi to Sri Guru Granth Sahib jee. Why is it ok to make a padchedd saroop with so many mistakes in it then? How then is our "Satguru" perfect without a flaw (in padchedd)?? How can we call it Satguru? We can't.

When I read a pangiti from LaRidaar, and I am doing the padchedd while reading, any mistakes made are by me, not by my Guru from which I a

m reading.

When I read a pangiti which already has padchedd done, what I am reading is not from my own matt, I am reading what is before me, which is wrong (if the padchedd is done wrong), then my "Satguru" that I am reading from is flawed. This can never be the case, Satguru jee is never flawed, thus can never be padchedd saroop.

Regarding the number of ang's of Maharaj jee, for hath-likhat/handwritten saroops the number's vary because of different sized lettering and different sized ang's.

Last but not least, Khalistani from this statement

"but i know a singh, hes old, stayed with everybody from sant gurbchan singh jes times, and he does mad bhagti all day

he can curl 300 pounds and hes like over 80

and he aint no bod builder

power of bani right

and he swears

so before u talk

please e careful"

are you trying to justify swearing?? A person can do as much bhagti as they want and stay with which ever sant they wish for as long as they want, but if they are swearing, it is the equivalent of fecal matter coming out of their mouth. Don't ever try to justify swearing especially on a forum where there are a lot of young readers. That's almost as disturbing as your inability to understand all of the clear as day posts by the members who are trying to make you understand why laRidaar saroop is our Guru.